Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a dorm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IPTAY, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Is there a way to smoke in a dorm without getting busted?

2. Febreeze, visine, body spray and you're good.
    Just wait till the smoke settles to spray the febreeze or it's futile.

3. make a sploof, blow it out the window, febreze, and visene if you want like said above.

4. Of course there is a way to smoke without getting busted. Be smart, look up in GC in the search options. This question gets asked every summer leading up to college.

Key points
    - be smart
    - don't smoke with dumbasses
    - stay safe.

5. I understand all of that, but my buddy last year (who was the most careful smoker I know) got busted in a dorm doing exactly what y'all said. I'm thinking about purchasing a vape to be on the safe side.

6. Get a vape or consume edibles. Smoke outside.

7. Hahaha my number 1 suggestion is. . . .. DO NOT BLAZE WITH ASS-HOLES!

Like- even if they say 'im cool man' FUCK THAT> if they arent trust-worthy/ there with you in good times and bad . .. they bring more heat than fuckin parents!.

Bubbler/bong/gravity . .. make a sploof and blow out the windows- have an incense sstick to burn!

>WARNING- ALWAYS check wind direction before ripping a HUGE bong hit . .. cuz if you run over to the window- and TRY to blow out.. and the wind is blowing INTO your rooms direction . . .. what follows is a hilarious fail- where you try to run to another window-side of the building while holding a hit... you feel like youve got SCUBA lungs haha!

8. Yeah just don't be stupid.. best way to not get caught is to keep the whole smoking thing to yourself.

9. SMOKEBUDDY

These work. 100%.
    Prob find them at your local Spencer's too - give them all call and ask.

10. Invest in a vape.

11. depends on the school. Like I smoked in my dorm everyday, blunts in bed with girls and shit but I was able to get away with it because of my building/RA. lay low for the first few weeks and scope everything out at least. There's always outside

12. Here's how i used to do it at school.

First way:
    Sit in front of the window farthest from the smoke detector in your dorm with the window pretty much all the way open.
    Have a fan or two pointed at you on the highest or 2nd highest setting.
    Smoke. The fan should push all the smoke outside the window so the smoke detector doesnt catch it.
    ???
    Profit.

Second way (did this much more often, like twice a day)
    Put a towel under your dorm door, go in the bathroom and put another towel under that door.
    Put the fan in the bathroom on (i dont know if it will work without a fan).
    Smoke. The fan should take care of everything. Some febreeze or something will help but not necessary.
    ???
    Profit.

Oh and, smoke detectors in our dorm weren't designed to catch white smoke (or so people told us). Only black smoke i assume, or smoke that comes from something burning.

13. Get a vape. Less paranoia, better high.

14. Vape Inside
    Smoke Outside

Getting high outside is better anyways. Nature's a bad bitch.