Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a Concert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ELKMAN, Jun 6, 2012.

1. So I'm going to EDC this weekend (3 day mega show/rave in vegas) and I'm wanting to smoke inside the place. I'm not really concerned with being able to sneak some Js in, its just smoking while in their that I'm having second thoughts about. Does anyone have some suggestions and/or experiences from attending EDC and could help me out?

2. For big concerts, I do the same thing every time. Put your joints in a cigarette case, then put the cigarette case behind your wallet in your back pocket. If/When they pat you down, all they'll feel is your wallet, and won't bother to ask you to take it out.

3. I would make some edibles and eat them about 45 minutes before you get there. That's what I do when I want to be high at an event. I don't like the idea of carrying illegal things on me, so I try to avoid it.

4. I usually just bring a j or two and light em up. If security sees you they won't do shit, because odds are there's a lot of people toking if you're at a concert. I've never had any problems smoking at concerts

5. I was thrown out of a show once for smokin herb. It was totally my own fault - I was too drunk and not paying attention to the security guy watching me. Definitely snuck back in like 20 minutes later though.

So it does happen, you can get thrown out. just be really discreet and if its a joint keep it down if you're not smoking it while it's lit.

6. Do you guys realize this is EDC he's talking about, everyones going to be tripping balls on unmentionables, no one is going to give a fuck about weed.

Electric Daisy Carnival