Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in a cheap hotel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Nov 14, 2011.

1. i always just smoke in the bathroom and have no problem.

2. Ours was definitely non smoking. Track trip...

3. buy some incense it will cover the smell.

4. People go to those exact same hotels to avoid meeting there room mates accept they shoot up and snort you should be good since your only smoking pot , just don't accept the famished looking blonde girls invitation to party with you next door , you will get in a fight with her and she will throw a bottle at your head rendering you unconscious

5. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']People go to those exact same hotels to avoid meeting there room mates accept they shoot up and snort you should be good since your only smoking pot , just don't accept the famished looking blonde girls invitation to party with you next door , you will get in a fight with her and she will throw a bottle at your head rendering you unconscious[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha

6. I worked on the road for 4 years and smoked every single night after work in my hotel rooms. Never once got caught or even questioned. I always threw a towel down in front of the door to keep any smell escaping minimal, and kept a window cracked.

My girlfriend worked as a housekeeper at a Quality Inn for two years and she was constantly finding seeds, stems, and ash laying on the table. However, one of her bitchy co-workers found a tiny bit of weed in a guests room that she was cleaning and they called the cops (cops didn't end up doing shit, I guess it was less than a bowl).

7. I don't think the hotel is nessacary just get to know them bro, they might be some cool people for all you know.

8. you should be good. my friends and i rented 2 rooms in a hotel, but one was a smoking room so it was on the top floor, the hall reeked of cigs, cigars, incense, and weed :D

9. go to a hotel with exterior room doors, youll be cool

10. Find a cheap motel. Look for a place that rents by the hour. They'll be happy you're just smoking weed instead of having meth-fueled orgies all night.