Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DamianIVXX, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Think Id get caught if I did a bowl in my bathroom? Its got a fan to outside and febreeze and shit. Im smoking some nice smelley shit tho.

ForumRunner_20111120_020707.png

2. Well I think you would be ok. Pipes are a bit risky in my opinion but if you're not dumb about it and keep near the fan all times and febreeze around you, you should be ok. Honestly, I would make a quick cheap pisser, instantly clear a toke using the sink or something and blow it out the window. No smoke whatsoever. :)

3. have the fan blowin out the window, use a sploof and exhale thru the sploof out the window thru the fan. also have a quarter and when ur hitting the bowl between hits put the quarter over the bowl so smoke wont come out. spray febreze when ur done, a good amount. you should be golden if u do it this way, i done it many a times and been fine.

4. Yeah I dont really like pipes but this one is so easy to hide on the fly. Quarter idea sounds good, shotty might leak a bit but what the hell. Good advice gents. The best part is its 2 am, all night to vent it out

5. I guarantee you'll eventually get caught, take a walk buddy.

6. Too windy atm to use a pipe outside. And I ran outta papers. Fuuuuuuuck.

7. Smoke in the bathroom and take a shower.

8. Whatever you do don't get crazy high with your parents home and start tripping out gettin all paranoid and shit.