smoking in a bathroom

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by adam2323, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Im new to this forum and have been smoking for about 6 months now and i just bought this blunt and was wondering if smoking it in the bathroom is a good idea and was wondering if anyone had any tips or ways to go about doing it :)

2. smoking in a public bathroom is a bad idea especially with all the residual smoke from a blunt. if you smoke it in your bathroom at home be sure to get the bathroom steamy as shit and then when ur done turn on the fan and you should be set.

3. Yeah don't smoke it in a public bathroom for sure. And as for smoking it in your house bathroom, it depends on where your bathroom is located, how well it ventilates and, if your living with your parents, how likely are they to notice any smell at all coming from the bathroom. Personally, if I even smoke a bowl in my bathroom with the shower running and the vent on, it will smell up my whole house:rolleyes:. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's up to you. :smoke:

4. wet towel under the door.

steam it up

turn on the "fart fan"

blaze all day.

cannot promise no smell will exit but i have done it before.

5. There's no such thing as no smell with a blunt.

6. Ummmm a tip on how to smoke in the bathroom? Same way you would smoke as if you were in your room, your car, outside, etc etc etc etc..

be more specific and your responses will be more specific

7. I was thinking of pulling off the same feat tonight, although I will be using a lightbulb vaporizor I just built. I hear there are less smells with them so I am not too worried about anyone else smelling anything

8. Yea, not a great idea for smoking in any bathroom. Best bet is a window fan, and a cardboard tube with fabric softner. i have been smoking in my room like that for about a year and a half now and have no troubles.

As for the lightbulb vape, not too much smell but get ready for a hurt throat.

9. Blunts are horrible to smoke in places where you have to worry about smell; because

the paper burns and creates a smell, and also a blunt is constantly lit, and constantly

smoking. Use glass. To control smell, use a sploof with either dryer sheets or active

carbon pebbles, or both, put a towl under the door, and use some odor control spray.

10. use a glass pipe, take small hits, hold them for a long as possible, exhale so there's very little smoke, and turn on the fan (or open a window).

for me I just use my magic flight launch box pocket vaporizer, vape...and go.

google it!

11. In A Public Bathroom, Not a Great Idea, But I has to be done once in your life!
    And in A home Bathroom Me and my mates usually put a towel under the door, open the window, turn on the fan, light ip up :smoke: