Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a bathroom with no windows???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Jun 18, 2010.

1. so my mom lives in an apartment complex and i am visiting right now. i have heard all the things about how you can smoke in the bathroom with the hot shower on, but in them all they say to open the windows. my friend is over now and we are craving a couple hits off my homemade pipe, but she doesnt have a window in her bathroom. she will be gone for about two or three hours, so do you think we should go for it?

2. no, theres no way to air it out then.
    try smoking right beside a window. blow all the smoke out the window and spray some febreze in the room after. you should be good if you do that :)

3. Ive done this plenty of times with no windows, turn the shower on, run the fan, and smoke a bowl at most. When your done, spray some lysol. You'll be good bro.

4. make a sploof

5. Get a great hotboxing session going and find out your mom is a pothead!

6. Go outside...

7. go outside...

8. Preferably you should smoke outside.

But if smoking inside is your only option Ya i would go for it, if there is atleast a fan in the bathroom. Just spray a ton of Febreeze or air frshener after. And you could use a sploof. If you do that it shouldn`t smell 3 hours later

9. I always smoke in my bathroom that has no windows, just turn on the fan, run the shower on max heat, and use a sploof. I have done this with my parents home multiple times and been completley fine.

10. couldn't you just go toke outside then go back in?

11. My bathroom is split where the big room has a sink and the shower, then there is a smaller room with just a toilet. I go into the room with the toilet and smoke every day several times a day, and honestly the smell hardly ever gets out of that little room.

And for 2-3 hours? I would sit on the sofa in the living room and light that shit up.

12. Hawaiian hot box man!

13. Take a shower before/during/after smoking. The soap and shampoo will get rid of the smell.

14. lol! :smoke: