Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hyperactive Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LooneyToon, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude, you should never make out with a girl again or pass a blunt to a chica. Chances are they too have sucked dick. Get over it. Besides, most Gay people are chill and they hang around with lots of hot girls and never hit on any of them. No joke, having gay friends will get you pussy.

2. your still not showing me where i used hateful speech. im allowed to state everything that i said. your wrong man

3. I JUST SHOWED YOU. Can you read? Go back a page or two for god's sake.

4. ...What?

5. If playing it safe is considered ignorant, Im the most ignorant person youve ever met. Cuzz you got me fucked up if I share a blunt with an hyperactive homosexual. (Anyone who is hyperactive in oral sex for that matter)

6. there was nothing wrong with that, like i said, im allowed to say i wouldnt share a blunt with a male dick sucker. nothin hateful there

7. I never said I am not friends with gay people, I simply said I will not share a blunt with an anyone who has more oral sex than phat lipped crack whore.

8. I "gotta" tolerate you hating gays? Who the hell do you think you are? Ah, fuck it, it doesn't matter. If it weren't so excruciantingly obvious that you're nothing more than a lonely troll, 12-year-old troll desperate for attention, I might actually give half a shit about your delusional ramblings. However, I have better things to do than argue with egotistical children. Have a nice day.:wave:

9. thats some hateful speech right there... all the FUCK YOU's... worse than anything i said, fuckin man lover.

10. You sound stupid, youd probably fuck Magic Johnsons left overs. Ive got plenty of replies, funny replies, im happy, i mean it this time. Good night

11. all of you gay pride supporters think your so open-minded, but really your more closed-minded than me because you cannot grasp the fact that there are two sides to this arguement, and i can. you love gays, good for you. i hate them, and thats good for me, just deal with it. im the most open-minded one here because i see both sides of the spectrum, and you know its the truth.

12. #92 Smokeitdown, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

I hope you go to prison one day and end up as some dude with a 15 inch cocks bitch.

As stated in your infraction, I'm not sure what part of this post it is that you think is ok...but none of it is. Consider this your only warning. *RMJL

13. again with the ignorance, let me have my opinion without being harassed.

14. #94 0_j03_o, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

Thanks for the laugh, man! :laughing:

15. There's no argument. You're a bigot and we're not. Being a bigot is bad and not being a bigot is good. Go take your masculine insecurities somewhere else.

16. But that's his opinion about what he thinks about you!

17. am i not entitled to my opinion? i cant believe that you can continuously harass me because im not on the popular side of this arguement. I ACCEPT THAT YOU LOVE GAYS. now accept that i DONT. hetero pride.

18. it also violates the forum rules worse than i ever did....hateful speech, harassment, and im sure the list goes on, im just too lazy to look at the rest of the rules.

19. Not on this forum, no, you are not allowed to voice a hateful opinion.

I'm officially done.

Time to smoke a bowl and get over this. :bongin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.