Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hyperactive Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LooneyToon, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly.

2. Can someone give me answer:

If you knew someone who had a high risk of having an STD in their mouth, would you share a wet blunt with them?

If anyone answers yes you need to switch to spice gold cuzz there is no weed out there worth the risk.

3. good one dude... just like its all of our rights to smoke bud, it is just as much my right to dislike gay people, am i wrong?

4. Why is there risk any higher? I thought they were in a relationship together, presumably monogomas, but just because they're "faggots" they have a higher chance of having STDs than the hot class slut that you would probably love to smoke down.

Just give up, your argument sucks.

5. So if Jenna Jameson asked to share a blunt with you, you would refuse? After all, she has sucked hundreds of dicks.:rolleyes:

6. Yea but it's not your right to use hateful speech on a pubic forum.

FUCK OFF.

7. Im going to sleep, to conclude:

My opinion of what a "fag" is remains the same. If you advertise your sexually more than Marlboro cigarettes, you are either a hoe, whore, skank, skallywag, or a fag. If you do not consider yourself any of the above, you shouldnt care. If you are gay you can do your part and not give gays a bad name like many have already done.

None of the above really matters, what matters is. Im tired of typing, and I expect to be banned soon, if I am not banned, awesome, if I am banned, oh well.

Goodnight, If I offended anyone, my bad, just telling it how it is.

8. its also our right to argue against him that he is narrow-minded.

and to the OP you completly changed your question, now you are asking about people with STDs instead of your original question about smoking blunts with "faggots"

would I smoke with somone who has a high risk for orally transmitted STD's? No

would I smoke with somone who is gay? Have before, and yes I would.

9. Who says they have a higher chance of having STDs?

10. "oral sex with numerous partners" and "STD in their mouth" summed it up how stupid you are. every post i seen from you so far shows how stupid you are.

11. Wow. Just joined and already got negative repped.

12. i love how the first thing that you say is you expect to get flamed. well if you didnt notice, sir, you started the flaming. more then just gay people will end up soaking the blunt. and complaining that they may have just sucked a dick? honestly? ever blazed with a boy after he was with his girl? ever wondered if you are sharing a blunt with a man who just went down on some pink? if you dont wanna share a blunt because someone of a certain sexuality may have done something gross with theyre mouth, then you have alot to be afraid of. do you have any idea how many times a day your friends brush they're teeth? everyone has the possibility to fuck up a blunt, or even be scummy and gross it up, point is, at the end of the day, do you want a homosexual to tell you "fuck off pussy mouth this is my blunt and i dont like you cause your straight"? i think not homie. dont hate.. :smoking:

13. i hope he wakes up with a gay guys liquid sex in his mouth

14. You sound really dumb! Nobody said sharing a blunt with a gay person is more risky. I said smoking a blunt with a faggot, someone who has sucked many a dick, is risky.

I never said I would smoke a blunt with a hot class slut. You sound stupid. You are arguing off of what you assume, not what I have said. You sound stupid.

Never said they were in a relationship, they sucked each other, and others, and others, but not in a relationship. Once again, you sound stupid.

You are mad because your brother, whoever, likes dick and you feel that I think it is wrong (which I do). By replying to this thread you are defending his honor. You sound stupid.

He must be a faggot for you to get so mad. You sound stupid.

15. i don't remember using hateful speech, i just said i hate homo's.

16. #56 Blutteufel, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

Oh, the irony

Really, though, let's stop feeding the troll. We've had our fun, but I think we've given him enough. Time to let the mods ride in and clean this fucker out.

17. chill the fuck out bromansky.. if you dont want your boy toys to hit your blunt dont let them.. easy as that!

or do you secretly find them attractive enough to not turn them down to smoke your "cigar" you know..

18. #58 0_j03_o, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    OMG. Do you read what you type? Hope you're not serious.

19. You crack me up, are being funny on purpose?

20. Yea I'm pretty sure everything thinks what I'm saying is stupid compared to what you're saying.

No one wants your opinion here. Leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.