Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hyperactive Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LooneyToon, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you masturbate? then you have dick hands all over your mouth.

do you smoke blunts with girls? some of them suck dick too...

2. i guess i wouldn't wanna share a bong with someone who's just been to a banquet and is gunna smear gash juice all over my prized posession..

3. lol if you smoke weed with a girl, you smoked with someone who sucks dick. how is that different from a gay guy?

whats next? scared of smoking a blunt laced with HIV? get the fuck out of here you bigot pieces of shit.

4. Why is it messed up? Just because they didnt JUST GET DONE sucking dick, doesnt mean the effects of it still arent there. They could have transmitted a disease MONTHS ago, im not going to risk putting my mouth on it. Please dont tell me stds or stis cant be transmitted through spit, its bullshit.

5. Owned.

6. LOL OK? Its MY DICK. I know who ive fucked (not many but....) I wash my hands, STDs dont get stuck on my hand if I did have a STD. Alot of you guys have no argument, sounding really slow right now. Hilarious.

7. Well, you said you wouldn't smoke one with them, but you did.

And I mean you think they were fresh from sucking each others penis's or what? How long do you expect the "residue" to stay on there. I mean maybe if they had herpes on their face from doing it, but I guess it's all about how squeamish you are.

8. Calling any man a "faggot" or any woman a "hoe" is something you shouldn't do in any situation. Sure, advertising your sexual ability or history is kind of dumb, that gives you no right to say something like that to someone. Those words (more faggot than hoe) have been in terrible ways for a long time, and not everyone is going be so keen to your use of them in ANY way.

9. Yeah, because yours is so well-conceived.:rolleyes:

10. #30 conciousness, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

so homosexuality= automatic std's.

thats what you're implying, right?

11. #31 Smokeitdown, Feb 9, 2009
    shut... the fuckkk.... UP

I hope you come across this thread in 5 years and realize what a scummy piece of shit you are.

Take the bullshit elsewhere.

But on another note it does sound like you have some deep seeded issues that I'm sure some professional help wouldn't hurt;)

12. the point of the post was to see if you would or would not share a blunt with a male dick sucker, why cant people just post a yes or no instead of changing the subject 10 times.... i would not share a blunt with a cock suckin fag. the end

13. ....really?
    This is just so dumb I'm not going to give a response.

14. #34 Pancake420, Feb 9, 2009
    If I saw a gay guy passing a blunt id hit the fuck out of it. Girls suck dick and I share blunts with them all the fuckin time.
    *besides once you get high, its like it doesn't even fuckin matter anymore, at least with me. You could be osama bin laden but if we just shared a blunt then its all good bro.

15. Is this guy serious?
    What a jackass.

16. Maybe those girls he shares his blunts with have gotten some STDs too!

We could only hope.

17. Quoted for fucking truth.

18. Ok, well to be respectful, they were hyperactive homosexual males. What do I look like saying:

"Im not going to share a blunt with her because there is a chance she sucks dick"

Doesnt it make sense not to put something in your mouth from someone who is known to have sucked many dicks? IF I know for a fact someone has sucked alot of dick, I am not going to share a blunt with them even if they think I am offending them.

There should not have been any argument. Simply, I will never share a blunt with ANYONE who is known to participate in oral sex with numerous partners.

19. But you had to say faggot. You fucked up.:devious:

20. I would say I wanna kick you squah in the balls but for some reason I sense a complete lack of manhood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.