Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hookah while smoking weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Jul 10, 2009.

1. My buddy has a hookah at his apartment and I go over there and we smoke both hookah and weed at the same time. For me the hookah lifts my high. Is this a good thing to be doing?

2. I thoroughly enjoy smoking a hookah while blazing, although I'm not sure if it "lifts" your high as you suggested. I'm not disagreeing with you, but smoking a hookah for sure adds to the ambiance.

3. I think it's the tabacco that's giving you an extra little high. But I definitely agree that it adds an ambience. It's nice to just sit out on my back porch with my friends with our hookah and a bong or blunt.

4. Do you mix the weed into the shisha? You get so blitzed, it's awesome. I love spiking my hookah.

5. Using the hookah for toking is best.

6. Smoking hookah during a bong sesh is the best. The flavored shisha tastes so good with weed and it always feels like you get higher when you combine the two.

7. ^ What this guy said ^

8. Like the name Grape Ape! haha. But yeah, Shisha mixed with weed is amazing. I really want to try mixing some hash with it. Maybe I'll make my next qwiso batch with it! :hello:

9. Amazing idea. I must try this...

10. Haha, right? I've done it with opium a few times and it was nice. Maybe opium, shisha, AND hash! there we go! hahah. wow.

11. haha a blast to the past, that would be incredible.

12. I'm actually going to a festival today and I know a buddy thats going out with a shitload of Opium so I could get some off him. But I still gotta make the hash. I'll let you guys know how it goes though. I cant wait! haha.

13. Yeah, I mix weed and shisha frequently and it works well if you do it right :smoke: