smoking hermies makes you a hermie??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by amaru, Mar 10, 2009.

1. i heard from a few experienced friends that grow that said that if you smoke weed that is
    from a hermie that you can turn hermie (bi gendered) yourself??? how can this be? they
    said cause of the hormomes.. i dun wanna be growing no vag bros!

advice please!!!

!@ AMARU

2. umm.. wow dude, really? no.. dont think that it works that way. :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. sorry man I just cant shake this one.. REALLY? REALLY man? :) hahaha come on!!

I think your friends are fucking with you man!

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

4. I heard from a few of my grower friends that if you do turn hermie and grow a vag.....all you have to do is smoke some regular weed from a vaporizer and the vag itself will vaporize.....
    so your good to go bro.....smoke all that killer hermie bud you can get......:D:cool:

5. LOL hahahaha, he's got to be taking the piss!!

6. You also want to avoid smoking seeds, they turn you into a fetus.

7. and you were high enuff to believe it? Damn.... I got some oceanfront property in Arizona Id like to sell you.

8. haha lol :)

9. wow. a fine example of how people can believe literally anything you tell them

10. wow this was good for a laugh

yea your friends are either really stupid or just fucking with you

11. #11 Version 2, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Guys guys, please, he asked a serious question I think he deserves a serious answer.

Some people are genetically predispositioned to turning into a hermaphrodite after being exposed to certian mixtures of X/Y and X/X chromosomes such as those found in hermied bud, but this exposure can come from anywhere, even a toilet seat for those unlucky enough, and sensitive enough.

Will you actually grow a vagina if you are currently a man? No. However your testicles can recede into your scrotum as they transform into a pseudo-ovary. Women also will not suddenly develop a phallus, however reports of elongated and swelled clitoris are common, along with a slow transition of the ovaries into the labia.

This horrible condition affects roughly 1 in 1000 people world wide. If you would like to know more Dr. Astley has provided a helpful website Here

I hope that helps answer your question.

12. Wow it must be getting late:smoke:

13. That is totally untrue, of course you will not become a hermie!

But you will become a homosexual !!!! Unless you are one already, in which case you will become a crossdresser.

14. Strike a pose and vogue!!!

15. For fuck sakes, do people not think nowerdays or what... If this was true wouldnt you have heard it a million times already instead of hearing it from your stupid litle pals giggling while they say it.... THINK :devious:

16. HAHAhahaa, so well played

17. Amaru is probably of the age where you believe that kissing a girl gets her pregnant.

18. You mean it DOESN´T ??????

19. LOL @ this thread

20. Reading these questions, it makes me think half the people asking them are mentally retarded...