Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Herb In a Cigar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rondue, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Ok so tonight I am smoking cigars with my friends and I was wondering if I took some weed and put it in the middle of the cigar and then put tobbaco back in the end if it would still get me baked

2. yep its called a blunt

3. Please clarify what you mean by cigars. Because you will get slaughtered with people telling you "A blunt is a cigar" for the rest of the night lol.

If by cigar, you mean those expensive cigars that are a luxury in their own, then I believe you can fill those with weed. But it might be more hassle than is worth and those are quality cigars that are intended to be smoked as is.

I would say, if you want to roll a marijuana cigar, stick to the cheapest cigars you can find, and those are the ones in the gas station.

4. swishers work wonderfully. I aways leave a bit (line an ince and a half)of tobacco near the end and it helps a ton. I smoked one today at 4:20

5. Damn, im actualy surprised you went 6 post on this forum without learning what a blunt is.

smoke it and you sir will be blazed.

6. yo dude dont smoke to bacco, make it pure weed. thats a blunt. if you mix tobacco it will be unpleasant? and are you american? why dont you know what it is, just wondering

7. You dont even smoke the tobacco, you just keep it at the mouth of the blunt to help keep its shape and you wont waste any weed

8. obviously you smoke the leaves, but you dont smoke the pipe cigar tobacco, its not meant to be inhaled

9. Why wouldn't you want to taste weed? Weed tastes amazing!

10. you, sir, missed the fact that he said *waste*. nice job. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're stoned, so good on you, and I'm jealous.

11. When you take a cigar(usually a dutch,philly, cigarillo, Game, watever you like), split it, gut it(empty the tobacco inside) and roll it back up with weed taht is called a blunt. I dont like blunts because the outside wrap part is made of the worst parts of the tobaco plant, and i jsut plain dont like tobacco at all.

12. Could be a black and mild, where you just empty it and reload with herb :smoking:

13. hehe.. oops