Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking helps to keep girls off your mind?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OsamaBinBlazin, Jan 5, 2012.

1. does anyone else here find that smoking weed helps you to keep girls or w/e it is that your attracted to off of your mind?

2. when im stoned i pursue the females harder than ever

3. weed helps me keep anything I don't want to think about off my mind :cool:

4. I suppose it does for me, but I tend is disregard them anyway. Gotta acquire that currency, yes sir.

5. Haha yuppp :smoke:

6. yeah, certain women

7. ive been hurting over a girl for a month or so and smoking always seems to help. i cant help but wander off into something actually worth wondering

8. yea i feel the same way.. money over bitches. sticking to the script

9. Weed gives me a clear head. Whatever was bothering me essentially vanishes when I smoke the herb

10. this is why mary jane is the only woman ill love for now

11. I guarantee 90% of the girls any guy has dated have cost him more than a regular weed smoking habit would.

12. I get harder boners when I'm high.

13. Sure, if the girls in your mind are a burden. Weed helps you forget about anything that's bugging you, whether that being relationship problems or just good ol' anxiety. So I take it you're having issues when it comes to the opposite sex?

14. I tend to want to fuck my girlfriend more when high :)

15. [​IMG]

16. Yeah , It makes me not care that I'm to socially awkward to get a girlfriend. I just take another bong rip and say fuck it, at least I still got my hand.