smoking + heart problems?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Mar 17, 2010.

1. usually when i smoke, i will feel like i have a heart murmur or something and i feel like my heart skips a beat every now and then. this never happens when i am sober but it feels weird as hell when it happens. it always happens randomly when i am breathing in, never out. does this happen to anyone else?

2. yeah it means your fucking high,
    also sometimes i feel that happening, and then i notice im slouching in my computer chair like fuck and have ben for the past 45mins
    soo i just sit up straight andi dont feel it anymore

3. this actually happens to me sometimes, i think i just have a shitty heart though from abusing cocaine and other stimulants in my past, and from eating shitty.

I doubt herb has anything to do with it

4. Usually that is just PVC's, which you become more aware of when stoned
    Heart Arrhythmias -- Premature Ventricular Complexes -- PVCs

If you have any other unusual symptoms (such as fainting) or this problem continues to cause you concern, you may wish to see your doctor for additional testing.

5. My only experience with that sort of feeling made me nervous as hell. It happened a few times within a couple weeks, it actually took my breath away for a moment. I talked to my doctor about it, cut caffiene out of my diet completely and it hasn't happened since.

If my ticker goes out I want to be the first person to replace it with a mouse on a wheel.

6. Haha, replace the skin in front of it with a plastic screen for the world to see.