Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking headies with no tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Nov 28, 2009.

1. #1 ganja1123, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    so after 9 months of no smoking, i got the chance to smoke something dank for the first time. i asked the guys who where smoking me up "is this dro or something?", and they were like "dude, this is more than dro!" i took like 10 good hits from the one hitter because i felt like 1 or 2 wasnt enough...even after 10 i still didnt feel anything, but then about 10 minutes later i hit a brick wall of amazing highness. it was very physcadelic, almost like shrooms... i kept hearing sounds and i wasnt sure what they were or where they were coming from. for example i was 100 percent sure that my cousin was playing nature sounds from his laptop while we were falling asleep, but then the next day he was like "wtf are you talking about?". when i was listening to music with my eyes closed i could vividly see the band that i was listening to singing and playing their instruments. i played some call of duty and used a gun that had urban camo (red with black spots) and it looked exactly like it was fingerpainted orange with green blotches. i also felt like my body was made of smoke. i literally felt like my body was making the wavy motions like smoke does...i could feel smoke swirling inside of me. when ever i was listening my 5 dollar headphones i felt like they were the best headphones in the world, and the music was very thick and fluid and beautiful and magical. i did get a little sick and paranoid though, because i did have a reason to be, but what ever.

overall, it was an awesome experience, and i felt like sharing it with you guys. i would also like to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

edit: I also felt high all day the next day, like I would say stuff and I would be like "Did i really just say that?" and time seemed to be going by super fast, which is weird because the previous night when i was actually high time was going by real slow.

2. I HAd closed eye visuals my first couple times smoking... wish i could get that high agin.

3. the first few times I got high I had an out of body experience, I suddenly was looking at my self from a different angle and saw my self looking away from me, after that high I never got anything similar to it again :(

4. Yeah, the first highs are incredible.

5. Pair it with "first drunk" that is a ride.. all I remember is getting in front of my computer and laughing at DoTA for an hour before passing out for a longggggggggg time.