Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I have .5 of Moroccan hash it's like a puck of compressed kief. Is the best way to pack it on a bowl in a bong or do the method with the bottle and the needle? Someone enlighten me I tried looking it up.

2. Either a) get a few friends and roll a joint
    B) scrumple some up and sprinkle over a packed bowl. Don't over do it though.

3. Weed hash then weed make a sammich

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah i mean sprinkle it on a joint or a bowl. There's also the water bottle method but i stay away from it.

5. Get a thumb tack, a glass, and a straw. Place a hits worth on the tack and light it on fire. Blow the flame out and put the glass over the tack trapping the smoke. Let the glass fill with smoke then tilt the glass enough to put the straw under and inhale.

Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The glass method is such a waste. Burnt .5 in like a couple minutes and the hits weren't even big even though I roasted the whole thing. I prefer the layering method

7. look at all this shit up there...bunch of confusing ass directions, fuck that, just sprinkle some packed in a bowl or in a joint. DONE.

8. I'd smoke it like I smoke kief, either layered in a bowl (weed, hash, more weed on top) or rolled into a j.

9. Ur fine to rip it on a bong just pull it through slowly and get some heat going. Pull too fast u'll loose it. I'd put it on top of a layer of herb :)

• Like Like x 1