Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash without wasting it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 29, 2011.

1. If you put hash in a bowl, how do you smoke it without applying a flame to it? I heard that applying a flame directly to hash burns it away without smoke.. I smoke outside, so hot knifes won't work..

Edit: 420 posts

2. You don't. Your supposed to light the hash. Flame that shit and inhale slowly.

3. So light it, then put the flame out with your fingers, and then proceed to inhale?

4. No. You do not need to apply the flame directly to the hashish in order for it to melt.

Put the lighter a few cm's from the concentrate and if its bubble hash, it will bubble. hashish will melt.

make sure to smoke it on a screen. Look into getting a skillet or an oil dome.

5. Melt? So you would need some bud aswell right?

6. nope you dont need to pack it on top of bud but you can if you want to.

just make sure you pack enough concentrate on the screen or else it will melt through the screen and you will lose the hit. Its a common mistake

7. Idk man but my bubble hash always stays cherried during a sesh. Sometimes I will use my poker and try to poke it out but then it just ends up melted on my poker so oh well :smoke: