Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hash From Holland.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 217833, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Well its my second time, i didnt really get high the first time from some normal weed . and ill be smoking with 3 friends, and with a shisha. what should i expect? i have 2g and we will share it between us? will it be enough to get us all high? it smells really strong! and cost about 20 euro. :hello:

2. Two grams of good hash is more than enough to get 4 people high, but I don't know about doing it through a shisha.

3. u should get high as fuck

4. why not shisha? is it wasting?

5. oh my god yea. 2 grams of hash will get you 4 toasted at least twice. Just put it ontop of a bowl of bud and rip it.

6. I don't know, I've never tried a shisha. For hash, I've only used small bowl pipes, or small water pipes.

Hash is a impossible to get these days where I live, and I haven't had any in years. I should have bought some myself when I was in Holland, but didn't. I'd be in heaven if I could get good black hash. I'd make that 2 grams last for a loooong time!

Enjoy!

7. your hash probably isn't that great if it's black.

8. Nepalese temple ball hash is black, and it is probably some of the best in the world.