Smoking has been bad for the past week

Discussion in 'General' started by LungsOfGreen, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I've been smoking almost everyday for two years, and i love it. The nice relaxing feeling is my favorite. I've been having terrible tooth pains for the past week and whenever i smoke, my teeth hurt alot more. Going to the dentist but how can i help me tooth pain? My dentist appointment is in a month and i dont think i can go dry that long.

2. Advil, maybe that oragel shit are your only hopes i think :(

did you search your mouth at the site of the pain for any visible cavities?

maybe you can make some edibles

3. Thanks Steakandshake. I did look at the site of the pain, a tiny hole in the side of my teeth. Im going to try oragel. I've never been good at cooking, but ill give it a try:)

4. I'm sorry to hear about your tooth pain :( I'll never forget my wisdom teeth issues... believe me, I understand how you feel!

At the time, my teeth hurt SO BAD, that after I finally had all four of them out all at once, it was just so blissful, that I was almost in tears and I hugged the nurse.. keep in mind I was doped up pretty well. :p
    I even could immediately (the next day) eat spicy buffalo wings... after I had those teeth out, I felt so good, that I channeled AquaTeen's, 'Shake', and decided that 'the Master shall imbibe the wing of the buffalo tonight!'.... and it was actually much less painful than having the teeth in my head, by about a thousand times. :p

Anyhoo...

Try an edible oil, or vaping... smoke, when you have a bad tooth or exposed dentin or (worse) exposed pulp, can potentially cause terrible pain. Vaping may or may not be any better.

So try an oil, and make something that isn't sweet... just pick a food you can eat comfortably now, without tooth pain, and add your oil to it. :)

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

5. Thanks badkitty. I have some oil right now, im super excited to feel how high i will become, this is my first edible. Have any idea's on what i should make guys?