smoking half ounce in an hour 40 minutes by yourself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by betterbedank, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Since I just came to these forums I'll share a story from last semester. A discussion comes up one night of how much weed we could smoke by ourselves in a day..so it goes on and breaks down to my one friend saying that he could smoke an ounce in a few hours..so prove it my other friend says and they proceed to make a bet. The bet is that he can't smoke a half an ounce by himself in under two hours, here's the rules: the weed is $200 for the half, it's hawaiian kush my friend from cali has, if my friend smokes all of it under the terms of the bet he doesn't have to pay for it, it has to all be smoked in a car with the windows up and it can only be aired out 3 times in the 2 hours. It also has to be smoked in blunts, but not one - we decided on 4 eighth blunts. He gets one bottle of water and he has to smoke each blunt until it is under half an inch. We had everything legit here - measured by rulers and scale and in the car was me and my friend who bet the other one in the back, the driver and my friend who was smoking for the bet in the front. The whole time we were also blazing blunts and joints in the back (it was a 2 hour ordeal how could we not?). The outcome? All of us higher than ever, my friend smoking won the bet an hour and 40 minutes in. After the first 2 blunts I didn't think he was going to make it, he was talking crazy about random shit and he said he felt weird as he had already smoked a quarter to himself. About midway through the 3rd blunt though I knew he had it. Here are the pictures...

Attached Files:

2. got any pics of what the guy looked like after?

3. i dont think there is any way i could do that ever.. thats alot of dank and i think i would be in a coma about through my third.. thats nuts

4. Hahaha thats rich man. Kinda wasteful and unhealthy...but rich.

5. wow...thats a lot of dank to be blazed in a short period of time. props. and nice fatties!

6. if i had an extra 200 to blow or the weed was free.......id try it

7. those are some nicely rolled l's bro

8. We've smoked 2 8th blunts in an hour sitting.

We COULDA smoked more but... We didn't.

I can smoke blunts all day.

9. Damn. I've never even bought that much yet. 1/8ths for now.

10. Thanks man I take pride in my blunts I rolled 2 of them out of the 4.

11. ^ :laughing:

Yeah, I wanna see his comatose face :D :D

12. haha was the red one first or last?? and second my friends and i are doing somthing similar for 420 its an ounce buy in, but 1/8 goes to a community blunt, then we are building a box around the couch tv and minifridge, wrapping it in something, prob seran wrap and then sitting in it till everones weed is gone, weve alrady got 10 people committed so thats gonna b one huge community blunt, i think we might need blunt zilla for this one. and nice work with ur friend,, where did u park for that long and not be worried about someone rolling up on u?

13. we just parked in a random neighborhood at night in my friends wrx it has tinted windows and we had a sunshade up so it was pretty chill you couldn't tell anyone was in there

14. That's so awesome, I know I could do that, it would be so fun man.
    There gets to a be a point of a maximum highness I believe though.

15. Haha that was a good story although a waste of alot of weed. I just held onto a half for about a week and a half.

16. I'll take that challenge any day!

17. Now dont you wish you still had that nug?

18. Nice, at first I didn't see how it was a half. But, once I realized it was a 12 in ruler not a 6 in one I totaly see it was straight. The most I smoked in 2 hours was 15.3 grams of juicy fruit blunts, bowls, j's, and vapes took care of it for me though. Blunts are awesome but that is just a waste. I guarantee if he tried to smoke it different ways like bongs etc.. He would have had a much more difficult time. Nice bet though.

19. That shit made me laugh man. It reminded me burning man last year when my friends and I wanted to try and OD on weed. So 4 of us smoked a little less than a half ounce in an hour. Then we fell asleep. rad

20. haha dude it took my 3 weeks for finish an eight lol