Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hair?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiimhi, Aug 13, 2011.

1. If I were to collect a bowl of hairs, and smoke it..what medicative state would it bring on?

It's off of Bubba Kush, btw.

2. the same as bud? the thc is is still thc no matter what part of the plant. it just ranges in different ammounts.

3. im pretty sure the hairs do not have thc in them, but what do i know

4. I recall someone had a thread a while back in which a dispensary sold red hairs. I'm pretty sure smoking them would get you high.

5. The pistils themselves don't have trichomes so I don't think they would be very potent

6. I thought you meant like human hair lol and I almost puked..I have this fear of loose hair even my own they give me the heeby jeebys lol but yeah good luck finding your answer.

7. I saw a guy on hhere who had the hairest bud ive ever seen, he pulled off all the hairs and packed a big bowl of them. I dunno if that gets you high but it looked cool.