Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking gives me a dirty high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tirehu, Feb 24, 2015.

1. So when i first started to smoke it was amazing. Not the past year or so.. When i smoke i get this "dirty" high feeling.

Been thinking maybe i should switch to a vape?

Any ideas what the reason for the dirty high?

2. The #1 reason would probably be because of the strain you're smokin on try getting different stuff.

The only other thing you could probably change is what you use to smoke. A vaporizer would definitely make for a less "dirty" high. But even just try using a bong instead if you usually a pipe.

3. I'm the opposite.

The first seven years I was in a fog.

But lately I'm in the celestial zone. I'm quite happy with it.

4. What is a dirty high as you put it?

5. take a shower before smoking

6. Can you describe the dirty high?

7. I think he's referring to being burnt out after he smokes cause different strains affect it differently but a vaporizer helps with that tremendously. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Tirehu I've never once seen you post anything positive. Every thread is something negative about weed. Why dont you just stop smoking man?

That'll get rid of your dirty high. Better yet take a shower like the guys above me said, might help.

9. You may have started off getting really good shit, and now you got mids in I know I hadent smoked mids in a year and my friend let me try some he got for a good price and it sucked, gave me a migraine and I felt like shit

Dirty is the only way I can describe the high behind smoking. I've been almost exclusively vape and dab for years.  I can count the times I puffed a joint on one hand.
    Definitely switch to vaping at low temps or dabbing full melt ice hash for the cleanest, clearest high.

11. smoking makes me feel dirty too *meow* :wub:

12. If you're depressed, you're high is gonna feel depressing, if you're happy, you're gonna have a good high. Besides that you could just be getting some bad stuff, or not as high quality as the stuff you smoked at first.

13. I went through a period where I smoked nothing but mids for two months straight. I was in a terrible fog when I was high (if that's what you mean by dirty) and a pretty bad fog even when I was sober.