Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roniquis, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Well I'm sure we all know how to play Chicago.... But does anyone have other games to play while smoking?

2. Regular games like basketball lol. Ball is fun while chiefin and rapping is crazy fun. Rapping during hotbix or l rides supreme.

3. Me and my buddies used go plag this game called 'baseball'. Pretty much, one person milks a bong, and has to hold the hit until the next person takes theirs. So on until all but one person has coughed/exhaled too early and the winner gets a bowl to themselves

:smoke:

4. #4 kd0G420, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    The only sorta game we have is: the roller, or if its a piece, the person whose weed it is gets first hit(s). Before we start smoking someone calls "neighbors". They get next hit(s). Its a race to call "neighbors". The order "neighbors" is called determines the rotation. Last one gets last hit(s) in the rotation.

Edit: What's Chicago?

Double Edit: 300th post!

5. sometimes me and my boys just play the hit it and hold ur hit until the piece/blunt/joint gets passed back to you

6. You can sit down with a pack of UNO cards and separate all the normal cards from the action cards. Shuffle em up, light a blunt, and take turns drawing. For example, if you chose a wild draw four card, you would take four hits and pass. If you chose a reverse card, you would pass the blunt backwards.

7. iv been thinking that it'd be fun to play this (but it may be stupid so im open to tips/pointers)

we all play some kinda competitive xbox game against each other (COD, halo ect) and whoever dies most has to take a hit or whoever wins decides who gets a hit? iduno i just think itd be pretty funny if u wanna get ur buds super ripped or make the game competetive