Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UncleNate, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I don't do this stuff much anymore, but at a party or something the smokers often just play drinking games with the drunk people, like 1 shot = 1 bowl. If me and my boy have some friends over, we'll pack up all 4 bongs in the house and hit them at the same time. :bongin:

2. well theres the 3 pull pass...
    take 3 tokes, pass it, wait till it gets back and exhale, then take 2, pass it round
    when it gets back exhale then 1 big toke and pass it round.
    you get the idea...

then there was the game we called "turk is gay"
    it's a little chilish, but there was a lad in school called thomas turk, and he used to always tell everyone he was gay... so the game would go like this
    you would take a toke and say "turk" pass it to the left
    then take a toke and say "is" and pass it again
    then toke and "gay" then exhale all the smoke

would get you pretty baked, both games....
    but that was infantile, behind the bike sheds crap...

3. i like the a game called pussy.

4. Pot Roulette. Be the last one to hit it without getting shit on by cherry or ash. If you get shit on, or you refuse to hit the gnarly ass past-cashed bowl, you're out.

Simple enough.

Just a "HEY LET'S MAKE THIS A COMPETITION THAT'S UNFORTUNATE FOR ONE US" thing, you know how it goes.