Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot Geek, Mar 30, 2004.

1. We play that game where I live, call it 'Killer'

2. theres shwag 50g for some $40

and hash for $10 per gram, $8 if its 10+... in some other states it gets as low as $2/gram

damn! not really good tho...

some random kunk will cost u some good $20/g, maybe less then $10 if u really got connections... too expensive for me

any kinda bud, good looking, somewhat dank, u could get for $3/gram, not on the streets tho...

this is soouth america Oo

3. I know this thread is really old, but I just had to add something.

One of me and my roommates favorite game is to get incredibly blazed then play some good ole fashion mario kart for nintendo 64. ITs so fucking fun

4. I like the game called "Smoke Smoke Goose" - You gather in a circle and some one walks around with a blunt and hands it to you - You smoke it and get high and pass it to the next guy

5. my girl ate 3 cookies made iwth a 1/4 of dank...needless to say she was wigging out puking everywhere

6. Heyy
    for the best buzz and the most laughs wen lighting up theres is only one game to play, u rent or download an episode of the smurfs and every time a character in the cartoon says the word smurf u take a hit and since they all address eachother by first name and the names all have smurf in it it leads to alot of cones/hits i recomend u use small conepeices or joints wen doing this as ull be taking alot of hits during the cartoon. plus its funny as hell to watch the smurfs stoned :hello:

7. Alright, so when you're smoking your blunt or joint, you call out three-two-one. So the person with the smoke takes three hits (holding the smoke in), then it goes around and every one takes three hits, then when it gets back to the person who started they take two more hits (still holding it). It goes around again and after you take the last hit you can blow it out. If you blow out your smoke before the end you get skipped. NO smoke for you. So don't take as fat as rips as i know you can in the begining.

8. How bout just cups, but you just take a bowl to the face.

9. Dammit!! You dont play smoking games, you dont play games with the damn smoke!! You smoke then play other games...video games or Halo...

10. not really much of a game but i find it hilarious. doesnt really matter how many people their are just as long as your all blazed/getting blazed.

step 1 - have everyone try to put on a serious face
    step 2 - if everyone successfully puts on a serious face, count to 3 and look at each other. whoever doesnt laugh for the longest amount of times wins and gets the prize (obviously being rewarded with a couple good hits):smoke:

11. thats called baseball

12. Hahhaah bong pong?? How stoned are you, I don't want high mofos flailing arms around my bongs.

13. 1. Roll joint
    2. Take three hits
    3. Hold them in
    4. Pass joint
    5. Hold in untill joint is back to you
    6. Let out hit
    7. Take two hits
    8. ???
    9. PROFIT!

14. Yeah we play this one game, we all smoke and whoever is the last to pass out wins. Well only we don't have a name for it and it isn't really a game. Could be though, we do it a lot lol.

15. If you replace alcohol in drinking games with brick weed or low end shit I'm sure it'd work. It's a punishment to smoke, and if you smoke enough, you might just get high! You could play regular beer pong or with water or something and have each cup a single hit off a bong or something.

16. i have an actual board game. my friend gave it to me over the summer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i haven't played it yet cuz it looks kind of lame, but i guess you can add smoking to it too?

17. Me and my friend love to play this one game where we both smoke a blunt each and we take one hit pass, take 2 hits pass, then by the time the game is over you have to take like 16 hits. Its pretty funny,but usually we dont play it. Id rather just smoke

18. I HAVE A NICE GAME. i call it "Get baked everywhere!"

how about make a batch of brownies with an $80 ounce of reggies (not schwag, but not as good as mids).

then eat one brownie at public places anywhere you go.

so, at a sporting event. at lunchtime in high school. in class 101, at the local university, or even at the synagogue/mosque/church/huge-indian-religious-place-with-like-780-indians!

sounds like fun to me.... anyone else think so?

19. yea. here me and my friends play suttin like that. except we call it baseball because if you can't hold it long enough you get 1 strike. after you got 3 you were out until the game was over. we make the game a certain amount of bowls. normally around 3 or 4 bowls. so if we are playing 4 bowls and someone gets three strikes by the 2nd bowl they have to sit out the next 2. until we start a new game. only play when you have a lot of weed or everyone brings a decent amount. play with like 5 buddies or so. lots of good times :smoke: