Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot Geek, Mar 30, 2004.

1. if anyone wants a game you should play strike out. it was in beerfest if you wanted to see how it works.

1. take a bong hit, hold it!
    2. shotgun a beer
    3. take a shot
    4. BREATHE

2. back in the day they used to have "cheers" on back to back called it cheers happy hour. we each had a bong and would hit everytime someone said NORM's name. got pretty high and had lots of fun and laughed tons. if its still on in your area... check it out!

3. ..........hell yeah

4. I've played that game at my badminton camp few years ago...
    Ofcourse we played it "child" style without bong and buds :(.
    Anyways it was called murderer and cop ... lol ^^
    I should try this game out :)

5. or you could have 12 cups full of water. each team has one bong and they just pack a bowl when they make a cup.

6. Me and my friends have a smoking game we play somtimes. You role a fat blunt or joint and pass it around ( u need 4 or more people for it to be fun ) . u take one huge hit and have to hold it until it is passed back around to you , if you let the smoke out before it is passed to you than your out and cant smoke anymore ofcorse untill the next one is rolled :cool:

7. me and some friends are havin a bud cup(lol) sounds kinda stupid but we got 2 teams and the winner gets bragging rights.

1. Best blunt- Who rolls a better blunt
    2. Biggest Hit - Who can take the biggest hit
    3. Fastest G - Person who can smoke a G the fastest
    4.Trick Smoke- Who can do the coolest shit with there smoke

5. Team Race- (kinda like the end of bear fest whre they chug the boot but this time every person on the team has to finish a G and the team that does it the fastest wins)

kinda stupid but i bet it will be fun as hell .

8. haha i did something like this with some friends, but we sipped a 40 every time we saw a 40 in Menace II Society.

but as for smoking games, theres a game you can play that some friends of mine call Baseball. You hold your hit in until the blunt comes back to you.

I realize now it's pointless cause i read some threads about holding it in doing nothing

9. eh you could play waterfall? just like with kings in drinking, sept yall got your own peice/joint, and u all start hitting at once, then whoever started gets to stop hitting first, then the next in rotation, the last person takes a huge fucking hit!

10. i have a game me nd my friends have played for a while now its called chicago one person takes a hit passes it clockwise (one his pass the whole time) each person in the corcle holds their smoke when it gets back to each person the next roundthey blow out and then take another hit and repeat... also when a person blows out before its their turn they get skipped for 1 round.... *CHICAGO* (this game could a.k.a *AROUND THE WORLD*)

11. Where i'm from we call that jamican or jami anyone else heard of that?

12. The classic smoking game here is 3 2 1.

You have to be a pretty big tank to be able to do this and it's almost impossible if there is more than 3 or 4 people in a rotation but anyways..

Pretty much, the first person takes 3 puffs (big or small, you decide) and holds it in, passes the joint and everyone in the rotation does the same. Once, it gets back to the first person, WITHOUT EXHALING, he takes another 2 puffs and everyone in the rotation does the same. Once it gets back to the first person this time, WITHOUT EXHALING, he takes 1 more puff, and he can't exhale untill the joint comes back to him. So pretty much the joint has to go around THREE times and you can't exhale the whole time. It can get pretty intense and you usually feel reeeallyyy high after you do it, especially if you do it more than once.

Make sure people hustle when they do this!! It's so annoying when people take a really long time to hit the joint and pass it because you have to hold it for so long! 3 2 1 biatches! :smoking:

13. Here's a good game.

Get pairs of people, one guy and one girl each pair.

And each guy/girl takes a hit from a bong and delivers it to the opposite sex, sorta like a shotgun, and whoever comes out with the biggest hit in the end wins. (Have a judge or two)

Good way to break the ice too. :0

14. No, i happen to know the BEST smoking game available to man kind.

Toker's Uno.

Take a deck of uno cards, the person who's turn it is in the game, is also the one up in the rotation.

After each card laid down a hit is taken...

But in the event you lay a reverse, the rotation is reversed....a SKIP card means you skip the person who would be next in the roto, and a draw 4 is 4 hits off of the bong, pipe, joint, ect., as well as the choice of color.

have fun chin-linn.

Diggity Dashes

15. See, my tokin' friends and I play a game like this and call it Red-eye. This is, the smoking circle as a whole needs to be at least 3 (makes it harder to play) and you have to take hits that are in comparable size with the others. If the others judge that you've been "cheating" by not taking a proper sized hit or breathing through your nose then you need to pack the next bowl and you forfeit the first two hits off it.:D

16. it's easy as fuck and it's called chicago
    the object of the game is to hold a hit before the bong/pipe/j/blunt comes back to you, then you can exhale. it will get you high as fuck.

17. Theirs Killer, you take a toke, two or three, pass it out till you get it back, blow out repeat.

Budwiser, you toke, say bud, somebody els tokes, says bud, you retoke, saying wise, they toke saying wise, you retoke saying er, they restoke saying er, you retoke saying budwiser and exhale.

You take 4 tokes, in the time for 8 betewne two people and you have to speak.

18. thats three reasons why YOU dont play 'em

unstable logical gorund and endless discussions on minimal points seems like where I'll get after any longer-than-an-hour session... at least with my friends

so we're certainly playin this 'asshole' shit

we all loved it, we're dropin some acid and gettin crazy on some 2 oz this weekend

+rep corn-dog >) owe you big time