Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot Geek, Mar 30, 2004.

1. HAHAHA fuckin a i so grok that like LETS RACE TO SEE HOW FAST WE CAN EAT THIS BAG OF OREOS then when your done you realize that you were on the same time the whole time so nobody wins

i think their aren't and smoking games cause when your stoned you don't really want to compete, you just want to chill

2. LOLOL so funny im dying man the lamp post thing goddamn, so true. yeah and dude that rock paper scissors thing is tight too i so grok that also your like hey guess what, they're like what, then you play rock paper scissors
    im so stoned

3. lol that sounds sweet, but u shud make it like beer pong, by using cups, so it takes a shorter time, and u get super-blitzed.

4. I know a few toking games. They're kinda dumb but if they're done right then it's fun as hell. Keep in mind I didn't make up the names.

Colors- It's basically holding your breath until the bong/blunt/bowl/joint/etc comes back to you. It gets you really high, really fast.:smoking:

California Elevator- This is particually for a bong. First, crouch down and start to hit the bong. As you hit it, suck harder and slowly stand up and then right as you pull out the male piece, stand all the way up really quick. The head rush and the smoke all at once is intense. This is my personal favorite.:hippie:

California High- This is wierd, and I've only done it once. You need 2 people for this one. Do the same first step to the California Elevator, crouch down. Start breathing heavily until you get a little light headed. Take a big hit from whatever you're smoking out of, hold your breath, and stand up really fast. This is when the second person comes in. They have to sort of choke you until you pass out. The smoke gets trapped in your lungs when you're passed out. It's kinda sketchy, that's why I've only done it once.

5. Dunno if this has already been mentioned cus I skipped from the end of page 1 and I'm mad stoned atm. Anyway, the only pot 'game' you need is chase the dragon. Thats when you take a toke, pass the joint, and hold it in until its gone around and come back to you. Everyone does the same, and until the joint is finished. And best of all, everyone is a winner :D :smoking:

6. Wow. Why would you do that? Hmm anyway...

we a game we play, but we play AFTER we smoke... its called TIT CLIT.
    Basically, you get in a group, and each person says a number (starting at one, then two and so on) but when you get to multiples of 5 you say TIT, instead of the number, and when you get to multiples of 7 you say CLIT, and when you get to multiples of 5 and 7 (35 and so on) you say TIT CLIT.

its fun sometimes, but gets old quick, especially when your too too baked lol.

7. That's why I said I only did it once. It's not to safe. Being passed out someone choking you is dangerous.

8. GOD DAMNIT ITS BEIRUT, beer pong is this lame ass game with paddles and shit, just because it uses ping-pong balls doesn't mean pong has to be in its friggin name. Look online for beirut championships- thats the official name for the game.

9. Tooo Freakin Funny!!!

10. Your killin' me!!! lol!!!

11. i know its a pretty old post i just wanted to say that i use to do that when i was younger without the weed and you pass out for like 10 seconds usually but it kills hella brain cells but i dont think i would take a hit and do that... shit im not doing that anymore either way last time my friend did that he thought demons were attacking him and my other friend got dropped in a hallway and fell and pretty much his head played ping pong on the two walls... hit the left right then left and right then hit the floor hard as hell and ball tapped himself on the way and i think someone hit him on his hard or side really really hard to see if he could feel it... he did when he woke up

12. I know of one really awesome smoking game, and if any1 else knowz any, pls do let me know...

take a bowl or an ashtray, and stick tissue paper onto it, make sure the paper is evenly spread...take a very small, light coin and place it smack in the center of the tissue...then, blaze up a joint, take a drag...using the joint, burn a hole in the tissue. only when ur hole stops burnin, exhale, and pass it on. the game goes on wit every1 making holes until the coin is dangling on tiny, very thin strings...whoever drops it in the end loses! this game is real good and gets u very stoned cos u keep the smoke in for longer, and plus it makes u think when ur least capable of it!

lemme know of any other games!

13. Yo The only game i can think of that i play some times with my friends is called chicago or thats what we call it what you need to do is you get three two four peopl with you who have all payed up , you get a nice blunt rolled and you got to where ever your smoking. you then all stand in a circul. one person hits the blunt first then has to pass the blunt to teh person on the left . after you take a hit you gata hold your breath/hit untill the blunt makes its way back to you. who ever cant do it is out but they dont have to go out cause this game really f's you up

14. Never played any of these games but so many things in this thread made me crack up. Great job guys and we need some new ideas! I would rather just smoke out of a bong normally then eat like crazy and just chill. But party games would be good sometimes too.

15. Theres a game called baseball. You take it a hit, pass it, and have to hold it until it comes back too u. If u exhale before that then your out and you keep going until there is only one person left.

16. i dont know if this has been posted before but i dont care

the only game that i know of (or i can think of, really) is what ive heard called "chicago" and when ur smokin a blunt or whatever you hold the hit in till you get the blunt again and if you dont, i dunno i guess you lose

17. They say shit 162 times in that episode dude. I dont really see how that would work.

18. lmao i have to try that!

19. i like this game: high ot not high its addicting.

Line Rider

20. i dont kno if its been already said but a game i often play and it gets me stoned is called pong.
    you need atleast 3 people
    a blunt works best.
    the first person takes a hit hoe ever deep they want and must hold it till the blunt gets back to them. thna they can blow out.
    but if you blow out or start coughing befor the blunt gets back to you whoever is currently holding the blunt gets to take 2 hits. one normal hit and than the second hit they must hold.
    if you use a roach clip
    while the blunt is being put on the clip everyoen can release.

if you play this game dont be a fag and keep the blunt as long as you can maeking everyone ealse cough so you can take the penalty hits if you do this you get skipped
    enjoy:smoking:
    and if thie is any missspelling im sick and dont give a fuck