Smoking Games

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by terodude, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Any smoking games you guys can think of or have played before while you n a group of friends are all tokin?

2. sometimes if we're in a hot spot and can't get caught, we play the silent game. this is where u pass a blunt and noone talks untill it's finish. if u talk, u get punched in the gut. it used to be out of the rotation, but we'd rather take a shot..

also theres the traditional game, baseball (or whateva u name it). this is where u take a hit and hold it till it comes back to u. let go and u're skipped the next rotation

3. we do this but we dun call it baseball......... still fun w.e u call it!

4. Here is another old game we play but it usually ends up in an argument or major disorder:
    WHO'S TURN IS IT TO ROLL THE NEXT JOINT?
    Not for the faint hearted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smoke it before the dog finds it!

5. We just smoke it man..

6. I quite like it when everyone takes a bong in turn and the first person to give up looses, i've been up to about 16 or 17 within about 40mins then i had to give up.

7. so wat's the punishment for the loser?
    i know we all just smoke it, but ain't there any games to liven up the event. i smoke daily, and when i do smoke with friends, i want to make the most out of it, cus smoking alone is sooooo depressing at times.

8. lol...until you start playing games with yourself..

9. ewwww!! me, i'll jion. right here! wait... what am i joining again here now. what?...

late

Grasscity Deals Near You