Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking games

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PorchMonky4Life, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Are there smoking games like there are drinking games like drinking to a tv show or 40 hands or what, is there like...quarter hands where you cant do anything until you smoke a whole quarter with some people or what...just a question.....????

2. search button man, but we usually play this game where you take the biggest hit you can then while holding it in say chickachikaaaaaaa as fast as you can withiout caughing it up, its hard to say that without hearing it first but its fun as hell to play

3. When my friends and I want to get really blazed really fast we play a game we call 'Tennis'. The way you play is you take a hit off whatever you're smoking and you hold your hit until the joint/blunt/bong/etc. gets back to you. Once you get it back you exhale and take another hit. The game works very well, but I still have no idea why it's called tennis. Maybe because we volley it back and forth. Anyways, it gets me blaaaazed. :smoking:

4. sometimes we play cherry it, where you get a pipe/bong cherrying really well and whoever fails to keep it cherried gets skipped. or we smoke along with a movie. like grandmas boy or half baked or something. everytime they smoke you do. but yeah smoke and than play a board game thats always fun.

5. we call it chicago
    i dont no why its called that

6. Er... Problem it's no?

7. I dunno man.I don't really look at smoking as a game.

8. Neither is driving, but there are driving games (street racing, etc.).
    It adds fun to smoking. Would you rather smoke in silence, or rarely exchanging words, or trying to see who can finish the bowl first and having more fun?

9. I've heard "dragonroll" and "waterfall" for that same game. People just get creative with it I guess... whatever, so long as I get high.

10. Yea one of my favorit games is to just pass it around.

And then also to watch movies and smoke everytime they do SupremeBeam said he does