Smoking from the ground

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by eternal blitz, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Anyone have the link to those guys smoking out of mother earth? I remember seeing it a while ago and wanted to show it to one of my buds. So crazy :smoking:

2. this one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGI2VbnBGVQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. What? What exactly were they doing?

EDIT: Oh shit theres a video

4. Yeah that was the video. Pretty cool way to blaze though looks like it might waste a little bit of herb though. :smoking:

5. Yea there is such a thing as a earth pipe.

6. thats pretty nasty

7. Earth pipes seem like a neat idea. But probably smokes funny when it gets down to it.

8. They need to put a carb in that bottle because they are smoking some stale ass hits every time.

9. Cool idea but, that would be a waste of herb and most likely a nasty tasting hit.

10. I triep it when i had no pipe its so hard to get suction and the hole kept caving in. Mouthfull of dirt too.

11. This is just disgusting. You literally have to get down on the ground to take a hit.. Seriously this isint doing anything special

12. Gross. Was that at least a glass bottle they were hitting from?

13. That's why they used mud.

14. Oh fuck I have to try this.

15. 3 guys just hitting a bottle mouthpiece grosses me out.

16. so ur saying that you wouldnt smoke a glass bowl/bong or a blunt/joint with another guy?

im gonna try this.