Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking From A Glass Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I have really low tolerance and i've only smoked about 5times so how much should i pack my bowl with?
    .1-0.4g?
    also should i put a metal screen in the bowl?

2. Pack however much it'll hold.

You don't NEED to use a metal screen. If you're just breaking it down by hand use a bit of a bigger piece to stop the small bits from just falling into the pipe. If you have a screen it might not be a bad idea just to make sure you don't suck up any ashes.

3. Till it's full...

Are you sucking in ashes? If yes, you need a screen...

-Loki

4. unless the bowl hole is big dont bother with a screen just packed small hits so your barley experienced lungs can take it it 1 or 2 hits and then just judge by how high u are when to stop. Go until your happy with your highness then stop, and chill till u want more then just smoke more. thats what i doo all day every day

5. I put about half a bowl when my tolerance is low (coming back from a T-break) and gradually add more when my tolerance builds. Exact measurement numbers I can't say, I don't have a scale.

6. well if you wanna get high then pack 0.1g

if u wanna get higher then pack 0.2

even higher then go for 0.3

and finally if you decide you want to be really fucking high then pack 0.4g, and u will be higher than 0.3