Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking from a copper bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wein-dog12, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Copper is bad, just don't.

If you HAVE to, make an aluminum foil pipe.. I used to smoke out of foil for a long time- but I heard it can cause memory loss, which would explain a lot for me.. Anyway, wrap a little piece around a Sharpie to get the right size and squeeze it then push the Sharpie into the other side and bend it up and push it down so you won't suck ash.

Be SAFE!!!

2. alright thank you for the answer but i got one more even though the copper is toxic and such could i smoke out of it maybe once a month with any adverse effects cause my buddy has an acrilic bong so i dont to smoke from mine but i was wondering could i enjoy it ever now and a again ??

3. why?!? just leave it alone bud, go throw it in the garbage. Why dont you go search on the net how bad copper is when heated, AND how bad tinfoil is to smoke from.

Its not worth the risk bud.

4. #24 Hobo173, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    I wouldn't but the risk is up to you. There's people out there that play Russian roulette and have a good time even though it's a 1/6 chance of dying. If you think it's worth the risk, go ahead. I just think it's stupid when you can get just as high from an apple or a $10 pipe.

You gotta post a pic of this piece that you are willing to smoke copper to hit.

5. #25 Ethelred, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    Why not just carry around a couple of apples in your pack with a pen, take apart the pen, stick it in the 'now' cut apple, pack your bowl. It will add flavor to your weed, if you want you can eat the apple, the resin will be on the flesh, you might feel something! Destroys paraphernalia, add it's cool!

Don't smoke from copper. Just go get a one hitter, or order online.

[damn, didn't see the post above says apple too, sorry]

6. Just don't smoke with the pen attached. It ruins the flavor and the plastic is bad IMO. It also leaves a piece of inedible paraphernalia if the pigs ever roll up.

Just make a hole in the side, a small hole in the top for a bowl and you're good. I use a key for carving if I have nothing else around.

7. Left lung filled with thick phlegm for a year still clearing do not use metal it can kill you in the same way cooking with Teflon kills birds