Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking from a can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newtothegame420, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hi this is my first post here.
    I've smoked a couple of times from joints and homemade pipes and have heard that aluminium can cause alzheimers so I try to avoid cans. I may have phrased this in an awkward way but anyway, is there any danger from smoking from a steel can pipe?
    Thanks

2. Inhaling the fumes from aluminum is definitely not good for you. But smoking from a can a couple times isn't going to kill you.

Invest in a glass piece, you won't regret it.

3. Smoking from just about any untreated metal is a pretty shithouse idea. If you don't have a piece around, I recommend an apple. Yum.

4. if its stainless steal then your fine it is just people don't like the taste

5. A can is like a dollar. I pack of zig zags is like 1.89. Why not invest in j papes?

6. Plus a pack of papers will last you a few weeks, where a can will probably get crushed or broken after a few uses, not to mention all the shit going in your lungs when you use a can.

7. Plus the feeling of rolling a joint is so uplifting you don't even need to smoke it to get high.

8. if you want to get really high and conserve a grip of weed. try making a gravity bong. cans are a negative

9. word :smoking: