Smoking for years and just getting bad highs

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mpeterson, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Ive been smoking for about 4 years now and I’ve been smoking often for 2 years and every day for 6 months. I’ve probably had 5 extreme bad highs in those 4 years but in the past 2 weeks I’ve had a bad high almost every time I smoke. I feel dizzy like I’m gonna pass out even if I’ve eaten and drank a lot of water and I feel like I’m gonna throw up and get extremely anxious like I can’t move and it’s reslly upsetting since I love smoking so much. Don’t tell me I need a more calm space because i always smoke in different settings or the exact same one and I never have an issue. It’s not my emotions because I’ve been going through something old for 4 months and nothing else bad has happened since then. I smoke high quality strains and it’s the type of bud I’ve always bought from the same place. Any idea what this could be? I don’t want to stop smoking just want to fix it

2. How much are you smoking at a time?

3. Usually not much, sometimes I just take one rip from an oil pen or half a joint I never smoke much recently due to what’s been happening and even in small amounts I usually have issues

4. If it's easy to get away with I actually feel less anxious when I smoke outside. Especially if it's in the woods and i'm around nature and trees to distract me. Have you tried that?

Edit: Though you said the settings not the problem

5. Yes I have smoked outside a bit but usually it doesn’t help because I feel better outside and then when I walk inside I get the bad high

6. Dude smoke in the woods during the day nobody can get anxious there. Unless you got some vicious beats in your forests

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’d be great but sadly I live in NYC so the closest I can get to that is a park which is calming until you have to leave park