Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for the ganja aficionado

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pompatus, Nov 4, 2008.

1. So i was taking a bong rip just now and was wondering what peoples methods were of really smoking weed... like taking in the flavor, head rush, high, etc, almost like wine drinking, but with ganja smoking. So, what is your method when you take a rip and what do you look for? Sorry if this makes no sense im really stoned.

2. For me my personal favorite way of enjoying some really good herb is to roll up a nice rillo or blunt and smoke it to the dome. There's nothing better than rolling up a fresh, soft blunt, filling it with stanky aromatic ganja, and twisting up a tasty little snack. I also like taking big rips from glass on glass bongs or my roor steamroller. Whatever gets the job done... or whatever's closest when I'm fiending. haha happy toking everyone=)

3. I'll probley get some heat for this but its whatever. I really don't like smoking blunts. Honestly. I prefer the straight taste of bud rather than the flavored paper. Ruins the experience for me....

But bong smoking is my personal favorite. Something with an ice catch to ice, and some cool cool water in the bottom. Nice smooth rips, all milky and shit, its perfect.

4. I like my pipe, but lately my friends and I have been using the hookah. Of course though, with the hookah the shisha tends to overpower the weed flavor, still nice though lol.

5. Usually when I pack my spoon pipe the very first hit I take I suck into my mouth keep it there for the taste and then slightly inhale then continue my hit.

6. off any glass ware i do the usuall, then hold it in for about 5-6 sec, now if im lookin for taste i exhale quik and take a quik inhale, this usually works out good you can really get the feel of what you're tokin on.

7. i like to taste my weed. i love it the most in an ice cold bong, but the clear joint papers are pretty nice, i taste nothing with those.

8. i love fine ganja smoking. if its a new bud i like to vaporize it or pipe it. I like to analyze the taste, smell, high. like is it a fruity or piney smell? what kind of high is it, like a couch lock, painkilling, lifting high, tiring? :smoking:

9. 1 look at the weed.
    2 smell it
    3 grind it
    4 look at it some more
    5 pack it
    6 look at the weed in the bowl
    7 admire it some more
    8 lightly corner a portion and take a medium hit.
    9 exhale
    10 look
    11 repeat
    12 enjoy the high

thats what i do when im alone and just enjoying a bowl.

10. haha nice, i do this exact same thing :hello:

i also find that i like to smell the smoke when my friends blow it out, and i find that if you take a hit (only from glass) and you exhale, then kind of taste your tongue, let it salivate a little (don't know how else to explain it) then you can really taste the flavor of the weed, and of course afterwards, analyze the type of high, if it creeps, if it's more sativa/indica dominant, etc.

man i love weed :D

11. generally i do as followed

look at it in the bag
    take a long sniff in the bag
    take out of bag
    look at closer very very close
    break bud open and smell and examine inside

then i load up the bong of my choosing making sure to have clean fresh water
    then i rip, breathing out threw the nose and mouth and tasting

then i will usually roll a J or some times a blunt

then i just do what ever
    haha

12. Vape, I'd say more but my brain is thoroughly vaped at this point. :hippie:

13. I love switching it up. i have a bunch of different types of smoking devices but it all depends on the mood and surroundings.

I'm always down for a good blunt. I also can never turn down a bong. Steam rollers are fun but sometimes the bowls too big when your already ripped (its no good filling partially). and sometimes a good spoon, or my elephant do the trick. The elephants working wonders right now :D

Sadly i kinda find Volcano Vaporizers overrated. no offense to anyone who swears by theirs cause i also shelled out the cash for one :mad: i was disappointed though.

look at it
    take it outta the bag
    break it up into smallish pieces with your fingers (see if they get nice and sticky :p )
    grind it
    pack it or roll it and enjoy =] :smoking:

i like smelling the smoke after, and tasting it in a clean pipe.

14. [​IMG]
    pack, snap, pack, snap, pack, snap

all day

15. On weekdays I dont smoke until I get home from work, the weekend is game on.

I cut my fresh buds up with a clean pair of small sharp scissors, I dont prefer a grinder, something about grinding up a nice pretty trich smothered freash bud just doesnt set well with me.
    I'll either use my headie piece from Malino, or the bubbler or just a simple clean spoon, whatever I use, it has to be cleaned before each use.
    I like to pack the bowl for only 2-3 hits at a time, before I strike it I'll pop in a dvd, something funny, like Wedding Crashers or something, set back in a relaxed posture, yell through the bedroom door, "I'll be out in a few" lock the door. Light a small portion of the bowl, set back & hold it in until it expands.
    That first buzz after a long day at work is sooo freakin good, one bowl and I'm toast until after supper, then another after a shower, then one more time before bed.

I cant wake & bake with what I'm growing, I'm zombied out through the day if I do.

16. McGirt that picture made my mouth water. But ya just a milky bong hit held in for as long as possible has always been the standard for me.

17. Same dude hahahah

18. 1)Look at weed
    2)Smell weed alot
    3)pack my pipe (fave thing to smoke out of =DDD)
    4)look at it again
    5)smell again
    6)take a medium-ish hit and hold for as long as possible
    7)sit back, exhale, completely let go of everything and let MaryJane take it from there =D
    :smoke:

19. i smoke it in a bong cos i like getting very stoned and i just grind the shiz up and smoke like 5-8 big caps before i go to bed, all in the good old english "one hit and its clear" method also known as the "like a real man" method.

20. hahha i think were all the same

look at weed in bag
    look at it again and smell bag
    take it out and look at it...then smell it hahaha

grind it, smell it again, look at allllll the beautiful crystals in the catch
    pack it..look at it
    spark it
    enjoy:)