Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for the first time vs smoking now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by p44xp4d, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I'm new, so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong category or anything else.

So basically, the first time I got high was a year ago. It was pretty much like a lot of people's first time, walking around with my friends for around 10 minutes like "I don't feel it, still don't feel it." and then it hit me.
    I could NOT stop smiling. We started walking down back to my friend's house too chill and order some food but the walk back was (for lack of a better word) trippy. The sidewalk was sloped downwards but it felt like I was walking on a straight/flat surface. I thought I was hallucinating visually, because I kept seeing people disappearing and reappearing in their windows. For a while it had the atmosphere of a zombie movie because it was just me and my friends in the area. It was creepy but also pretty cool.
    But then we were back in the main part of town and it was a Friday night so it was busy. Man, that's when the paranoia kicked in.
    It was wild. I had the sensation that everyone was looking at me, which they probably were, because at this point (20/30 minutes in) there was still a smile on my face.
    Nothing special happened after that. We ordered food and watched movies and just fell asleep. The next morning I felt fine and did remember what had happened.
    Sorry for those who think that was long. Now I smoke regularly and Blue Dream is currently my favorite strain. My question is this: Can I get as high as I did that first time?
    I don't know if I got THAT high because it was my first time. And I don't know if what I had was considered that much. Two average sized joints shared by three teenagers, you decide.
    Back to my question, I want to feel the same way I did when I got high for the first time. Not in the sense of the feeling of smoking for the very first time (so you're excited in advance), but rather, "This is so FUCKING INTENSE! WHOA! I LOVE LIFE!" type high. I want that intensity (good, weird, fun, creepy) again because when I smoke now it's obviously still great but the feeling is way too familiar.
    Should I try out different strains? Edibles?

Any and all help would be appreciated and I would love to hear about other people's first time with weed, however you took it.

2. how old are you

3. 18 last month

4. Yes! Embrace it all. Get to a legal state and get into vaping, dabs, edibles, tinctures etc. etc. Check with me in a year and I will see if you qualify for your stoner card. Good luck and enjoy!