smoking for free

Discussion in 'General' started by get5007, Oct 24, 2008.

1. #1 get5007, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    What do you guys think about getting it in bulk and giving it to your friends so you can smoke for free? I have always been against it but now with monetary issues coming to surface I feel this is my only option. What say my fellow blades?

2. Trafficking conversation is against forum rules.

Also, in my experiences, the vast majority of people (in general) are too stupid too safely manage even a small illicit operation. So, from a statistical standpoint, it's a pointless endevour.

3. lool :p

neways, dont sell to friends, just ppl u know. thats how i get thru the odd times

4. Even what I said is banned? Damn. Hmm well my bad GC. What im trying to get at tho is the ethics behind it? Should I feel bad for doing this to my friends or should they expect it since that's what black market conditions create?

5. Not only that, but even the people who are smart enough to pull if off can still have that one stupid friend who'll fuck it all up for you.

Is smoking for free worth getting a distribution charge to you? That'd be the question.

6. well if ur gonna do it, then hook em up. its very useful having one of ur friends being good all the time, but dont ever rip em off. dont feel bad for it however, just dont tell em ur smoking for free cuz thats not wat it is. all it is is having extra nug left after breaking even, hookup ur boys w. some of it, u no, just a little extra every now and then. dont feel bad about it tho, my boy from the summer would do the same, id do the same down the line, and this is just how it works