Smoking for first time in ten years

Discussion in 'General' started by skankweed, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Ok, So I havent smoked weed since like 1997 and I have had this sudden urge after ten years to smoke again. Only now Im older, married and a parent. I smoked for the first time in 1993 and smoked on and off for the next few years. I really enjoyed my first couple times high, usually only smoking like a few bowl hits or puffs on the joint. Then I smoked a whole joint myself one day ... man I was lifted. My heart was racing and I thought I was going to die and I began to bug out. Of course I came down and I was fine, but after that I would get paranoid when I smoked, not quite that bad, but bad enough. So I just stopped. I had even been freaked a little and had a 3 hour high from just one bug bowl hit! So I got some weed recently and its light green, with orange/reddish hairs. Its all bud. Looks like it might be strong. Any advice on what I can do to smoke and just relax and enjoy like I did when I was new at it back in the day? Plus whats a good weed that has a mellow high, instead of those heart pumping highs that make me feel like im going insane? Any adivce would be appreciated.

An Old Noob.

2. if you don't want to finish the bowl then don't. smoke as much as you feel like and finish it later. don't pressure yourself into thinking you have to smoke more. I like getting just a little high when I'm by myself. That certainly changes if I'm smoking with someone else, but if I'm not I just want to get buzzed and go on my merry way.

3. I'd reccomend just packing a light bowl into a bong or whatever you prefer and take a decent size toke and wait and see how you feel.... If you want some more, go for it, if not, enjoy the high bro. Good to know you're back :smoke:

4. if you have a bowl. i say pack it and take as big of a rip as possible. put the bowl down and wait like 30 min and see how you feel. if you don't have a bowl, get yourself a corncob pipe and some screens.

5. i say ease into it slow..dont do huge bong/pipe rips..i say get a "one hitter"/chillum ussually found at your local smoke shop for 3-6 dollars and toke on that...take a small hit the put it down and 5-10 minutes later if you feel you want more take another small hit... continue that until your satisfied and you have grown comfortable with marijuana again...remeber respect the herb and it will respect you.

6. Just do what I do, on most Saturday and Sunday mornings I pack a bowl to cure that hangover and just take a hit every 5-10 minutes til the bowl is done. That way the high is much more mellow and not just a bombshell all at once.

7. 10 years, damn...i say blaze a bong and get ripped it will be like your first high when you were a kid, an who didnt love those

8. apparently he didn't, Legit. He's got to ease back into it, considering the reason why he stopped.

9. smoke until you feel good. even if that means one hit or the whole damn thing! but man i do love when i pack the bong take a couple rips get blazed and forget about all the bud left in the bowl. great feeling.:smoking: