Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for 4 years, why do I get high so easy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Maybe you have a super fast metabolism...

2. I am in your exact situation. I have wondered the same question a few times. And although some people look at it as "not being able to handle it" I don't beleive thats the case. At first i felt bad that after a bowl of good weed, I was boots up, and would have to pass on other bowls, attracting weird looks from people that didn;t know me. But it has saved me a lot of money, and i've realized that. and because i love money, it makes me happy. Also, my friends love to smoke with me more often now cause no one likes to toke alone...often lol. so they get a smokin buddy and get to get just as high as me, but have to smoke twice the weed.

3. You just havn't smoke enough. I had friends like that they grew out of it. Hae you smoke everyday once or more times for 2+ years? I think not. I'm at 6 years. it's been a good ride.. Jus wish I still got that high. I'm going to devise aa plan one day to get supeer high.

4. Everybodys different man

5. I experience this same phenomenon... and I love it!!

I once read somewhere that it is an oddity in the brain or something that some people have where it's sort of like a reverse-tolerance, and some people basically have very low tolerance with marijuana that will never grow higher. Knock on wood, at least!!:p

6. don't worry man, i get stoned off 1 bowl. shit, if its heady, i get stoned off a hit or 2. but i'd take 3 anyway. :D

7. i think it depends more on how often you smoke, and how much you smoke each time. you can easily keep a tolerance really low by only smoking once or twice a day. so maybe you toke daily, just not multiple times in a day

and to someone who said you feel higher when alone: this may be true, but what im sure it mostly is is that you smoke more weed. if you have a group of 5 you'd have to smoke 10 bowls just to get the same high as smoking 2 personal bowls.

8. I really wish I had your problem.

9. how high you get has nothing to do with how much you've smoked in the not so recent past. It has to do with the THC concentration in your blood/system. If you smoke pretty frequently you'll have more thc in your system and it takes more to get you high. Even if you smoke every couple days, you'll get high as fuck.

10. The same thing happens to me. I've been smoking consistantly for the last 3 years and while my friends tolerances have gotten worse, mine really hasn't changed. I'm 5'6 and skinny, and have a high metabolism, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm not at all complaining because while it takes my friends 2 or more bowls to get high, it only takes me 2 or 3 hits on my pipe.

11. Sounds like a much cheaper way to enjoy herb then the money I'm pumping out on bong after bong of heads...