Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for 1st time question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Jan 30, 2015.

1. I'm smoking out my girl and it's her first time smoking. I'm wondering how much should she smoke? I will be rolling a joint with about a g in it of some high quality bud from cali. I would give it a 9. So about how many hits should she take to get her feeling it but not to where she is to high
    Keep in mind she weighs 102lbs and is 5'1
    Thanks

2. like 6 marihuanas

3. Take one large hit DO NOT COUGH hold it in don't give up like a bitch.

Best buds for life.

4. One hit and if she coughs smak hur

5. Honestly a bowl would probably be better for her first time just because there isn't a sort of time limit on it. But if you gotta do a joint, I'd say she should just take a hit or two and see how she feels. Not being high enough is much better than being way too high for a first timer. 

Didn't you smoke for a first time too?

7. Gotta disagree a bowl might be too complicated for a first timer. "Here hit this" compared to "Plug this whole, hit from here, light here, then let off when you have a hit"
    I'd say smoke half a joint with her then put it out or finish it by yourself.

To be fair, I've been smoking for more than a decade and I still prefer a bowl to a joint because of both the level of control and because joints can be much harsher on the throat. 

I smoked a bowl for my first time, it's really not complicated enough for a newbie to shy away from it. I mean worst case, it just doesn't get cleared very well because they're not use to the carb. :confused_2: 

9. My wife smokes with me here and there. I just have her toke till she feels good. Obviously instructing her on the proper hit . I find it makes her feel more comfortable smoking with u the less pressure she feels.

Good luck and toke up

10. Good for you??? To be fair about what? You stated your opinion and I stated mine lol this isn't a fucking debate considering everyone is different lol.

I would say worst case is them taking a massive rip because they don't know how much smoke they're getting, and then cough so bad they puke. Lol that's worst case in my book for a noob.

Congrats on smoking 10 years, gonna tell us how big your e-penis is next? Lmao ;)

11. Sorry for being dickish. I'm going on 10 hours of work and no smoke yet lol. Take it easy blades

Still just stating my opinion... no offense meant :p 

13. When ever i have introduced friends to smoking i always do a bowl and light it for them. Just taking away little things that might build anxiety, also just be really reassuring and talk everything through with them will really benefit their high.

14. .....passes tissue....

15. Give her a whole joint and let her decide when she's had enough.

16. Yea I mean just smoke with her. You can get a feeling for when you've had enough.

17. Whats with this "one hit" bull shit. At least 3 or 4. Or the whole joint if she can handle it.

18. Roll a huge blunt for the 2 of you. Pass back n fourth till she feels very well. Put out remaining blunt and savor for later

Ps. Make sure shes not a narc

Yeah, no shit. Let her do what she wants, don't try to control this situation like you're some kind of weed overlord. That's pretty creepy, dude and I feel sorry for your girlfriend for being with someone so controlling that you won't even let her as much weed as she wants and deciding how she's going to have it.

20. Lol, you don't know me or my girlfriend and the situation were in. She doesn't even wanna smoke a lot. Actually I was just texting her the other day and she was telling me how she wants to only take a couple of hits. foh
    Helpful thanks
    helpful preciate it