Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Foklore and Myth [for passin it]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iDrankWhat, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Me and my smoking buds have a few myths built about our weed. We will rant and rave about mystical shit that makes your sesh spiritual. Mythos such as:

1. Talking bad about trannies makes your hit taste bad, name a known transgendered person and say something nice then your weed hits smooth and tastes of strawberries and creme.

2. Never pass on a hit, it invokes the wrath of the weed dragon, who will burn the lungs of those taking every subsequent hit there after.

3. iDrankWhat is the master packer, all packing duties fall to him for the best smokage possible.

4. iDrankWhat has the best info on strains and how to best smoke them, if in doubt let him choose the piece.

5. Dispensary Weed is ALWAYS best.

6. Don't pass scooby snacks, cash that shit and hand it to the packer. Lest you invoke the wrath of the ashen elemental who lives in the bowl...

7. Smoking time is social happy time, no fighting... or you get used as a bong.

8. DONT EAT ALL THE FUCKING CANDY, GRIZZY YOU ASSHAT

9. Hookah must be lit 3 minutes before first packing to assure maximum lift off. this is always the case.

10. There is no such thing as too high, passing is for quitters.

2. Lol I can tell op is extremely baked

3. I was, a bit buzzed.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SktVShwo14A]you know how i know that you're gay - YouTube[/ame]

5. Oh shit! You got me... :p