Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking everyday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatSesh92, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I'm curious how long some of the seasoned tokers have been tokin up daily? I smoked almost everyday for most of high school, but since I graduated it seems like I only don't smoke like one day every three or four months. I love smoking everyday and really feel like cannabis is the one substance that you can effectively use everyday. I also should note that some days instead of smoking I eat edibles

2. I used to smoke everyday but I started to get zombified being stoned all the time. Now I just smoke a couple of days a week.

3. Everyday for the past 4.5 years.

4. I'd say I've definitely been smoking everyday for the past year or so. I've also noticed that out of every couple months I'll prolly go a day or two without smoking but usually it's cuz something musta happened that prevented me from gettin' around to it.

5. Daaaam good for you man haha respect

6. Everyday for the past 2 years, might take a break cause i get tired real quick

7. Im about to be on my third year mark of smoking everyday I love it shit just gets to hectic to not smoke everyday you know? During high school I would go all day toking during breaks, before, after school, during assemblies and pep rallies, now im in college so I still smoke everyday just not as much everyday as I used to haha, Why stop a great thing

8. I'm in college and our apartment is filled with a bunch of stoners so we're always smoking every day. Friends are also coming over to match on bowls so the tolerance builds up. I try to do one day on, one day off.

Always gets broken when a girl asks me to light up ;)

In short.. smoking weed every day

9. real talk bruh if you on da struggle you betta be tokin'.

10. Every day for the last 5 years in 6days

11. Pretty much daily for the last 18 years.

12. I used to. but then I couldn't even get high. I now do it on weekends only.

13. i dont really smoke anymore, every now and then, still in love with weed and everything about it, just got my priorities inline right now and gotta stay clean for my job.

but probably around 2 years ago, i was smokin every day pretty much all day long, atleast 75% of my friends were dealers, and allll my friends were headies. so i mean chronic was never an issue.

but id say my longest stretch over the 8 years i smoked regularly was probably 2 and a half years or so.

but in the 8 years i smoked, the longest i went without smoking was no more than a week at a time. IF that.

gotta stay lifted mang.

14. I smoked every day when I could for like 3 years.now I cant afford it.i definitely enjoy the different way if thinking sometimes that tbreaks give me but I love gettin faded too.lol

15. see this is my ultimate goal. be in a position where i can be high all day everyday for the rest of my life