Smoking every Day...

Discussion in 'General' started by MrArarat, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Ive been vaping (mlfb) every day Since last few weeks...
    I was Wondering if this has something to do with the fact that weed doesnt seem to be so potent lately... Like i can stay high for about 2 hours or less.... Is this common? Should i take a time off? How Long should it be?
    Anyone experienced something like this?

I love weed, dont get me wrong, but i feel weird that i vape it and dont get the results i used to get.....

2. Try smoking somewhere new.

Or take bong rips rather than vaping lol

A new piece sometimes gets me higher

3. It's called Tolerance my friend.

And you've built up a mighty defense against the THC. SO You need to SMOKE. MORE.

4. Tolerance..either smoke more weed or take a little break.

5. Vapes just don't do it for some people. I'm not really a big fan of them. Maybe it's just the ones I've used.

Try some bong rips. On fat bong rip of some good will have me zooted for awhile.

6. I am ANTI-mofuckin-Vape..

Seriously. I haven't had the opportunity to hit a $300+ Vape or anything but the ones I've hit. Tasted like popcorn and angered me with the weirdly long drags and shit..

Bongs FTW.

7. I love bongs and big bubblers but to me Vapes are fun for just a relaxing little sesh in your room or whatever. They'll never replace a bong though:smoke:

8. Vaping is convenient for me. From time to time i smoke a joint or Maybe use my glass pipe...
    If i would go and take a time off... How much time should i take?

9. It depends how long you've been smoking for and the last time you took a break. It's all up to you though I smoke daily but if I take the occasional 3-4 day break I can honestly feel the difference when I smoke again.

Edit: and also depends on how much you smoke

10. I often have a joint when the vaps on and being passed around, but you know, I'm hardcore...or a wreck head....

11. I smoke about a trench of the mflb a day since 2 months...
    Also, any tips to be able to quit for a few days? Seems kinda hard

12. Protip: just put the Vape down if you want to quit.

13. Dude it's not hard at all. Just do something productive to stay busy and it won't be a problem. Take a one or two week break if you really want. 2 months isn't very long so you should be good:p

14. ^ This

Smoking in different environments can help you feel higher. For example, if you always do it in your room, doing it in a park might feel stronger, etc.

And a new piece too; try something new. I used to smoke joints all the time and never the bong, and when I tried the bong it was strong as hell. Then I smoked the bong more and when I smoked a J next I was much higher than I used to get. Give it a try.

15. Will do! Thanks Guys.

16. No prob, good luck