Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Etiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushistofkush, May 10, 2011.

1. dont pass up the smoke then tell the hostess you will take it to go? lol this literally happened..i was like WTF?

2. agree with 7, and 8, i smoke ciggies aswell, however i understand if were hotboxing or if whoever im with dousnt allow ciggies to smoked in there car/house that is fine :D

grats on first post!!, ive seen this happen, if i bitch out and decide not to smoke, alot of my friends ask "do you want one for later?" to which i reply, yes, or no depening if i have bud at home.

but i would NEVER ever ask lolol

3. I'm 26, take your backhanded horseshit elsewhere. Not everybody smokes exclusively with other experienced smokers, regardless of age. I will absolutely call out someone who doesn't corner the bowl when there are 3 or more people using it, because how else can they learn?

4. Personally I don't give a flying fuck if someone corners a bowl, takes two hits, or passes to the right, behind their back and under their leg, but if someone starts "calling me out" while we're getting high, they won't party with me anymore. Life has enough rules already and this shit's supposed to be fun...but that's just me :D

5. Follow the circle don't reverse direction.

and most importantly don't CAT ASS the J. No one likes a sloppy J to hit off of.

6. Smoke onto others as others smoke onto you.

7. #47 Budxter, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    Amazing how like 5 people got exactly 98 likes on the first page.

or am i just high lol
    :smoke:

Edit- you guys have a lot of crappy ass rules man.

My friends and i just match up and smoke.

8. if its my weed i just expect respect from the other person or atleast decency..most people i toke with have manners so we just go with the flow

9. Don't get spit on the blunt, make sure everyone is getting high, and offer to anyone around who looks sad. :(

10. :laughing:Hahahahahahahaha:laughing:

11. If i get one more fucking wet one passed to me. . .

12. I admit I duck-arse spliffs more often than not...drives my mate mad

13. First words I say before smoking out of a bowl. "Yo,corner that"

14. First word I say when sharing a bowl:

Here.

15. seat check . if ya' get ur ass up , better call seat check or you dont get your seat back .

16. #56 GreenHitOnSwole, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.....right.here

17. #57 buddynugz, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahah wise words of wisdom right here

18. wtf are rules for smoking weed. 1. inhale marijuana 2. be high

the only rules that apply are the rules of life....

seat check. lolol we call, "shot fives" which means its ur seat for 5 minutes if ur not back in 5 its someone elses to take..

19. Do not do this!! Do not punish everyone else in the circle because the one jackass isnt paying attention

Unless its a 2 person sesh then feel free

20. Over the years Ive seen lots of different groups with lots of different rules. 90% off the time in Ireland people roll spliffs with tobacco. The most prolific rule one in bigger groups 6+ is roller owner donor, which is basically rollers rights, pass to whoever supplied the weed for that joint, pass to whoever supplied the tobacco.
    On the occasional occasions I'm inducting someone into stoner ettiquette, I usually mention
    1. roller owner donor
    2. Be generous,
    3. Dont duckend, dont smoke more than a fair share, dont stub before its finished.