Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Etiquette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rhapsody101, May 10, 2010.

1. So I've had an acquaintance for a while whom I recently just became friends with, then we found out we both smoke! He just started a few months ago, I'm hitting nearly 2 years. I love smoking with friends and always invite people over and feed them, if they smoke me out (good deal IMO) especially since my my Munchie Meals consist of an appetizer, another appetizer, a meal, and ice cream/cookies/Popsicles, some of my friends call me the Munchie Queen :3

But don't get me wrong, I smoke out my friends too, but I prefer to be in charge of the food.

Anyway this new friend (Lets call him... David) came over for the our first smoke out session, I pulled out a bottle Bicardi and we do a few shots,I do 3 and He does like... 5 more shots than I do, and we smoke a few bowls of his bud (good shit though) and then smoke my bud for the rest of the night, I do my munchie routine, and while i'm making cookies he steals the batter than runs to the living room with it! after my munchies routine he was still hungry! He told me he got he munchies bad but HOLY SHIT.

We had a great time, but he smoked alot of my bud, ate all my food, drank alot of my alcohol... and then passes out on my couch.

Needless to say, I'm a little hesitant when he wants to come over and hang out again, but says he is broke and has no bud and has no food to bring over either.

Idk, am I just being stingy? I want to hang out with the dude, we had a badass time but I just feel so drained after entertaining him for an evening. Any Opinions?

2. Not chill to ran sack someone's house of all its food.
    Ever.
    Especially since you gave him barcardi and you smoked your weed for a good amount of the time.

Tsk tsk tsk on him.

3. Let him come over but just be like "yeah I got no problem blazing you out and buying the food, but it's on you next time"

Then fuck him for good measure.