Smoking Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by green.eyed.chel, Nov 20, 2008.

1. What do you think are some general smoking etiquette rules? Here are I few that I think every pot smoker should follow. Some are common sense, but you never know.

1. Do not camp on a bowl, pass that shit.
    2. If you have weed and your friends don't, (especially if they smoke you out a lot) share and offer! Sharing is caring!
    3. Never pass a cashed bowl.
    4. Take turns packing if different people in the sesh have buds. aka don't be stingy!
    5. Always alternate who gets the first green hit.

Ok who can add to this list?

Feel free to make a funny.

:smoking:

2. USe tHE fUCKING SEARCh eNGINE

3. aw come on play along. no need for caps yelling.

4. We just get like 100 threads like this a week so it gets annoying.

5. dont be talkin n shit while you got the blunt.

6. my bad i am new. sorry guys :( that was one of the reasons i joined was to go over etiquette. shoulda realized that's been done.

7. 100% agreeed!

8. you roll you spark.
    dont be getting a fuckin attitude over dumb shit.

9. why you roll you spark?

10. I pearled the blunt I get to spark that bitch:D
    it's a unwritten code.

11. -try not to mooch

but my biggest pet peeve is people who EXPECT you to smoke them out.
    ANNOYING (and it's not like they smoke me out ever)

12. It's cool fellow east coast stoner. Use the search before making threads is all.

There's a lot of people on these forums so there's a good chance whatever you want to ask has already been covered.

As far as etiquette goes, one thing I can't stand is when the person without pot always offers up the next bowl.

And passing a cached bowl... It's always a joke between me and my friends to try and leave the other the ash 'pull through' hit. "It's not beat man, just hit it".:hello:

13. omg yes totally agreed.

but in some cases, when 1 party always always smokes the other party out, and the other party gets some and doesnt even offer, i find that kinda rude no?

14. jeah definitely noted..i feel bad, really sorry guys, i am new to the whole message board thing.

maybe i should of done a message board etiquette thread, hee.

lol @ pull through hit.

15. It's all gravy. No need to go feeling bad. =P

As far as whoever rolls the blunt gets to spark it. That rule is totally legit.

Rolling a nice blunt is a fine art form... Whoever rolls it should be able to take the pleasure of sparking it.

16. Ok thanks :)

That makes sense. See I roll a real nice blunt, but for some reason I don't like sparking it up? I like hitting it second :) Maybe because it's allready puffin and good to go? Who knows.

Thanks Starlore :p

17. Happens to me ALL THE TIME! I go to a party, first thing I hear "So Robby did you bring weed?"

It's like, how about you bring weed, instead of mooching off me.

Fuck.

18. do people not realize this shit is expensive?? geez louise.

19. don't be licking the mouth peice like it's a lollipop.

People dont want to spark the lighter under the mouth peice every time

20. my most important rule....

Dont always be the one to pay...it comes back to haunt you.