Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking etiquette

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by homelesssmoker, Oct 25, 2007.

1. This subject may have come up before but I thought I'd post anyway.

What sorts of things bother you or what sort of things do you feel are part of smoking 'etiquette.'

For example, it really annoys me when I'm smoking people out and they decide the bowl is cashed and tap it out on their own. This doesn't happen all the time, but more often than you'd think. I have people kill the bowl, say this is cashed, tap it out and then hand it back to me. More often than not, they dump what would have been at least one more small hit out.

I also feel that its somewhat normal to smoke a little with your dealer. I say this goes both ways. I think the dealer should offer a little smoke if you buy a lot. But i definitely think you should offer a little to the dealer if its a regular thing. Maybe not a whole bowl pack, but something.

To me this one is a no-brainer but I think if you smoke someone out they should definitely hit you up when they have something to share.

So what are some other sorts of smoking etiquette or issues or whatever when smoking with people or dealing with people and bud in general? It could be when you have the smoke and are smoking others out or also how you should behave when others are smoking you out.

2. hell yeah about the dealer part, whenever i get bud, unless one of use dont have time or somthing, we always match bowls.

one thing that annoys me is baby sitting, i have a friend, and he loves to just talk when he gets stoned, nothing against it, just gotta remind him to hit that shit every once in a while lol

also, if ur matching bowls with one person, yet there more people there smoking, always pass straight to the person ur matching after u take the first hit

3. I hate fuckers who do not know how to CORNER a bowl. Yes, steal the green hit fucker, is all I can say.

4. Usually its the not-so-experience smokers that just torch the fuck out of the greens.

I don't like when people think they can take two hits. It's one fucking hit man.

5. Right on man.

There have already been some good ones. I would add that when passing a bowl always pass it with the lighter and all. I always pass both at the same time and make sure the bottom of the lighter is facing out. As for the premature cash tap out I have a variation of that. Lets say you and a few ppl are smokinga bowl and its one dudes hit, the bowl is almost cashed and he says "he's tight on that." What he means is I don't want ass but I'll take a fresh bowl. Smoke it until it's all gone dammit.

6. I donno. I went over to my buddys to milk his Double perc'd A/C RooR.

This kid that LIVES with him, got the third hit. Me and my buddy both cornered, so the whole top half of this bowl is green, and it is a HUGE bowl pack. He just sits there with his lighter spinning it in circles. He smokes every day for goodness sake. Not only that but it was my purps. What a waste of tastyness.

7. pretty much the only thing that bothers me, and people who dont know how to hit something without getting their saliva all over it

8. the only thing that makes me angry is stingy ass people. I have friends who i smoke out all the time but when i am dry they wont even give me a hit. fuck them lol

9. it depends on how much a lot is. like if you get it from a kid who is just pushing a qp of weed and you buy an o, then they're not making profits from their dealer, so they might be less inclined to smoke you out.
    uh am i making sense? if it's over like...2.5 grams i would say that's grounds for matching on a bowl pack. something like that. also it depends on if you met up with the person selling to you or what. if you went to their house then they shouldn't dick on the bowl pack!

10. I think the thing that gets me the most is people who mess up the rotation. I really hate that.

But the way i look at it, it should go like whoever's weed it is gets it first, whoever's piece it is gets it second, or if you're matching with someone, they get second, and then just continue it in that same direction.

And it sucks when people don't corner the bowl, but i've told so many people, and no one gets what the hell i'm talking about when i tell them to corner so i've just given up. buncha n00bs.

11. absolutely

12. I hate it when you smoke a bro out and he fucking pinches shit or sometimes like take greens when its my weed. kinda gets me pissed

Also i hate it when you smoke with someone for the first time and they say there a good smoker they fucking blow out and spread the pack everywhere. good damn nubs

13. I hate people that screw up the rotation and I really hate it when people screw up the rotation skipping me. Actually, when I pack a bowl with the regulars, I normally give someone other than me greens.

14. I get really pissed because whenever I pack a bowl for the group I take the first hit and corner it, but then my one friend goes and torches the WHOLE damn thing and pulls it for damn near a minute. So basically everyone gets pissed at me saying a packed a tiny bowl. I explain that its the other guy taking the whole thing to himself, but then he gets in my face (even though he's a skinny little pussy) and freaks out.

15. This my friend, is why bowls are for personal use only. the only way ill pass a bowl around is if its a water bong. i dont feel like passin a pipe after one little hit. 2 or more people just roll a blunt

16. I find it annoying when someone camps the bowl, although this is usually a great excuse for me to make a "so wheres the smores" joke, so its ok I guess.

I hate when people drool in bongs.

Occasionally I meet people that flip bowls over without asking.

I know one guy where if you start packing bong rips he'll say, "oh, I'd rather just smoke a bowl", proceed to pack and smoke a bowl to his dome and not share, and then expect seconds on a snap if you don't finish it.

17. Agreed.

18. I can normally forgive just about everything, but there is one thing that really gets me. The people who milk a bong so much that they have to take 3-4 hits to clear the entire chamber. Take the amount of smoke you can take in ONE hit, clear it and then pass that shit.

19. I have done that once, but it was a 4 foot ZOB and I was drunk, you can't really blame me.

20. though most of the things mentioned already bother me, i try to keep my cool. however, something that bothers me to where i have to say something is when a bowl is packed and passed, and someone torches it beyond their capacity and they cough it right back out or just don't hold it in for even the 3-5 seconds. sucha waste of weed, and it's often my green they're blazin.