Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Etiquette

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by birdouttahell, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Smoking with my buddy last night and he spilled bong water in my open grinder, ruined all the tree I had inside and I'm still scared to look at the kief catcher to see if anything got through the screen. Should I have kicked this guys ass or at least kicked him out of my house? That's a definite party foul in my book

2. Shit happens.

3. It was also an accident.. Not like the dude did it on purpose.. i always try to put myself in the other persons shoes, Im sure he felt shitty enough for doing it, kicking him outta your house is beyond excessive if u ask me.

I woulda just dried out the weed and played it off, No big damage done.

4. I would be like oh shit and just clean it up.. Its no biggy

5. Hey, he might have made a mess, but at least he isn't a thief!

6. If someone does that to me, get some plastic flexi cuffs, cuff him up but let him smoke for the rest of the night

7. He's your friend, isn't he? It was an accident! 3 weeks ago my mate hoovered up my weed, didn't get it back, but I forgave him immediately.

8. Just ask him to give back an equal amount. No harm done. Theres always more bud.

9. Instead of having him give you the bud, alternatively, you can just have him smoke you up next time.

Accidents happen.

10. This is not really all that hard of a scenario. I'm sure we have all been "super" and accidentally done something ridiculous. This just happened to be the perfect storm of circumstances and shit got ugly real quick. This is a marijuana forum so that definitely puts us all on a much lower level of aggression. I don't see any Meth heads here so I would say the overwhelming sentiment would be to razz your buddy a little, but remember it was an accident. There is a time for slapping a fool, this however seems to be a situation where a little grace and humility will work far better. If the offender is an OG, he'll buy you an 1/8 without hesitation to bury the hatchet.

Lessons to be learned:

1. Close the grinder when not in use.
    2. Clean your glass with more frequency (ice water versus 3 month old bong water).

Hope you didn't lose a friend over this, but I feel your frustration!

tazm

11. I'm not really frustrated about the weed in the grinder, and he was packing the bong so that's why it was open. My biggest concern was the kief under the screen, still haven't checked it out yet but I've been saving it since July and there's a mix of a lot of different strains in there, I just don't wanna have to restart. Plus my buddy is known for valuing his stuff more than other people's so if it was someone else it would be a different story.

12. Well bong water isn't going to lower the THC, so just dry it and It'll be fine.
    How do I know? I've spilled coffee into my grinder and when dry everything was fine.

13. You'd fight your friend for a little weed?

14. Beat him with a baseball bat.

Seriously, wtf? Have you never spilled something, tripped, accidentally farted in public, etc. etc. ? Nobody is perfect. Your weed (and the keif) is fine. The weed was dried once before and you can do it again.

15. Kief is not water soluble all you have to do is dry it out. Look up "bubble hash"

16. Give him a ton of shit and then make him skip the next bowl... but damn, no need to kick him out of your house.

17. Pretend your kief is ruined and play the guilt card on your friend and make him get you an equivalent present

18. Yea dude I don't even try justifying shit when I'm super baked I've broke pieces and dropped buds you just tell them straight up "shit happens" get them back with a bowl pack or something later

LIFE GOES ON