Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Engineers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Anyone else here an engineer repping the herb? Currently a second semester Mech Eng, lovin it. Only problem thus far is when I smoke durin the week and completely gap out any work for that day hahahaha. Just wanted to ask how you guys handle it.

2. Technically you're not an engineer yet ;)

3. Touche' lmao, but I am working beside one this summer :/

4. Im probably going to go to college or university soon for Software Engineering, or Game Development

I think i wanna go to college though, easier to get in and more hands on apparently. Can also go to a university after my second year :)

5. 3rd year in nuclear engineering, i know a lot of engineers that smoke

6. I knew a lot of kids that smoked their first year or two but our engineering school is very competitive and most stop.

A fuck ton of alcohol abusers though.

7. word watup guys 2nd year environmental engineering, i put the herb down for most of the semester an smoke on weekends, the week is for grindin out work, but i also go to alot of shows and do alot of other substances sou gotta find a happy medium where u can balance work and play, but that with everything in life not just engineering, although we have a lil more on the work side.

8. Aerospace engineer. My 2 buddies blaze too. One is computer science/engineer and the other is aerospace. I just found out the aerospace one smokes yesterday during our solidworks class.

9. Amen guys, gotta grind the whole week.

10. my friend smokes weed and is a mech engineer at cal poly

11. I was gonna be an engineer but then I said fuck a life of calculus and physics and changed to a business major, if that counts

12. Heyo Guys,

got my eecs degree a couple years ago and have been working at a startup in the bay area--ridin the wave--wanna start making edibles. i avoided weed my first year but finally succumbed to the siren's call...been doin' the herbal ever since. wuts up guys?!

13. #14 B-J-G, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

14. in college for electrical engineering

15. props to you guys who blaze and are still competent with high level math. i have literally no math comprehension when i smoke, even after a couple days. maybe it will be a handicap that will pay off for you :smoking:

16. ahahaha yeah it is pretty rough but it really does give your brain an exercise