Smoking eighth in 1-2 days... clean?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iTokeat420, Sep 10, 2009.

1. I hate to post this here, but I got no help from anyone else really, hoping that can change :hello:.

I haven't smoked in 3 months. I'm 130 pounds and have a fast metabolism. If I smoke an eighth in a day or two, how long do you think it will stay in my system for?

2. Maybe a week or two, we can't really give you a solid answer.

3. It certainly won't be out of your system in the next few days I can tell you that much. You smoked a lot of herb. Regardless of your body weight/metabolism, an 8th is a fair amount of herb. It's going to take it's time getting through you.

4. #4 lessismore, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    If you have been clean for 3 months, and you smoke an 1/8th in 2 or 3 days, it will be detected up to 15 days later. About 10-15 days. If they run one of the new tests, they can detect it for up to 20 days after you last smoked. A typical random test, after 10-15 days you will be good, as long as you do not smoke anymore after that 2 or 3 days. It also depends on the grade of bud you smoke too. Honestly, if you are worried about probate or something like that, I would not do it, they can hit you with a levels anytime and you can't beat them, they can detect it up to 30 days after your last use. 1 gm smoked in a day reads a level of 3 after 30 days, cut off for MJ is 1, they give you 1 point. So to me, if on parole or probation, not worth the risk.

5. man, i can't wait for the days that all us stoners don't have to worry about that bullshit piss testing.
    all because we smoke a freakin' plant... :mad:

6. If you gotta get a detox drink, your thc levels are low and a drink will cover it up for sure. I smoked a 1/8 then got piss tested 4 days later and passed. I drank 3 gallons of watter a day and a detox drink

7. niacin all the way, go to walgreens or a cvs and by SLOniacin. thats one of the most common brands that are not flush free. take some of that and drink plenty of water for a few days and youll be clean

8. #8 FloridaSem, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    I want to say one to two weeks

9. Amen to that!!!